@KageSora: You're welcome as well xd.png

I'm really bad at this. tongue.gif

I've got this trade up.

What I'm asking for is the following;

CB copper 1;1

CB red dorsal 2;1

CB pink 2;1

Other offers.

Since yesterday, not a single offer. Am I' asking for too much?

I'm really bad at this. tongue.gif

I've got this trade up.

What I'm asking for is the following;

CB copper 1;1

CB red dorsal 2;1

CB pink 2;1

Other offers.

Since yesterday, not a single offer. Am I' asking for too much?

I'd say that generally speaking, few people are looking for 3G classic metallics (i.e. gold dragons or silver dragons). A CB copper is definitely too much, as are two CB uncommons. You might get a few common hatchlings for it, but in my experience, you need to be patient to even get those, unfortunately.

(Note for completion's sake about the 3G blanket comment - if it was a solid purebred silver, it might still command a price; then you'd have a good chance at the uncommons you want.)

I'd say that generally speaking, few people are looking for 3G classic metallics (i.e. gold dragons or silver dragons).

oh, there's enough people that want them, but they have specific needs. most of them checkers, some of them stairs. such arcs, as beautiful as they are, do not trade as well, as most people do not continue such stuff.

I think a CB Copper is more feasible if it had been a checker. An arc (I'm assuming it's what it is I never actually knew what to call it) probably won't get it. But as for the Pinks, yeah that is fair and I would have asked 3-4 CBs myself. o-o

Btw, looked through your posts and you didn't specify a number of Red Dorsals/Pinks like you did here and that could be the reason why people are not offering. When you don't specify it and you have something like CB Copper at the top people are likely to think you are wanting like 10+ (Easily over that) and won't even bother offering.

That with the combination of not having "I accpet IOUs" can translate to -->

"I do not accept IOUs, and I want a good amount of CB Pinks. I have no interests of lineaged pinks no matter how pretty"

Btw if your trades don't work out you can try and use it as trade fodder as a hatchie to trade for whatever the event/release is. I'm sure there is going to be lots of people who have them on hand wink.gif

I think a CB Copper is more feasible if it had been a checker. An arc (I'm assuming it's what it is I never actually knew what to call it) probably won't get it. But as for the Pinks, yeah that is fair and I would have asked 3-4 CBs myself. o-o

Btw, looked through your posts and you didn't specify a number of Red Dorsals/Pinks like you did here and that could be the reason why people are not offering. When you don't specify it and you have something like CB Copper at the top people are likely to think you are wanting like 10+ (Easily over that) and won't even bother offering.

That with the combination of not having "I accpet IOUs" can translate to -->

Btw if your trades don't work out you can try and use it as trade fodder as a hatchie to trade for whatever the event/release is. I'm sure there is going to be lots of people who have them on hand wink.gif

Oh, that would be because I changed the post to ask for a 1;1. tongue.gif

I did specify on previous posts, but I had to lower the expectations. Never thought it could be misinterpreted, my bad.

I'll keep in mind the IOU thing for a future trade. Thanks. smile.gif

Thank you all guys for your help. I managed to trade it for 3 CB pink hatchies, which was fantastic. Now I have two lovely pink ladies I was in need of.

Ohhh you edited it xd.png

Glad to be of service, and grats on the 3 CB Pink hatchies smile.gif

What is this Tinsel worth? I know that the lineage is impossible to continue for many users, so I guess it's not as valuable as other 4th gen Prizes, but still it's a 4th gen Prize, and a pretty one. X) Can I get 4th gen Prize swaps for it and what gen Metallics is it worth?

What is this Tinsel worth? I know that the lineage is impossible to continue for many users, so I guess it's not as valuable as other 4th gen Prizes, but still it's a 4th gen Prize, and a pretty one. X) Can I get 4th gen Prize swaps for it and what gen Metallics is it worth?

You're right it's nearly impossible to continue that lineage for most users unless they decide to use the modern CB Pink instead of the original. But the problem with that is people don't usually consider it "perfect".

I wouldn't doubt you can't get a 4g prize swap, but finding someone to take it in for a swap from their other 3g's will be hard and it may even grow up before you get a swap just because of that lineage. I do not think the gen of the metallic is an issue. What the issue will be is if you're looking for a perfect checker vs a messy gen. If you're going to ask for a perfect checker the chances are low that someone wants to do an IOU that could potentially take months to produce. Of course there are people that already have them on hand, but the question really is if they're willing to go through the breeding for a line they potentially cannot continue "perfectly".

So yeah it has to do more with willingness than "generation".

@Dangerdragon: You asked this about a couple days ago and already have my answer and Tawanda's. If you are wondering what page it is on page 261.

How much do you think 2nd gen Avatars are worth? I know it's too soon to tell market value, just looking for opinions.

GoNs are rarer than Silver/Gold, since

1. GoNs (were) limited to two

2. The dragons necessary for summoning are rare.

3. Summoning can only be attempted every two weeks and has a low success rate (although it has now been boosted).

So an argument could be made that 2G Avatars are worth more than 2G Silvers and Golds. But on the other hand, many more people have a GoN than a CB Gold or Silver, because

1. Any lineage messy/inbred trios can be used to summon

2. Unlike CB metals, all that is needed to get a GoN once the trio is present is patience (fast internet/clicking not required). It can take a while, but GoNs came out over four years ago.

Obviously novelty is a factor now as well, contributing to high demand, but it won't be in a few months. Thoughts?

Edited by Tecca

I would really like to know too Tecca, especially as seeing 2nd gen gold and silver fails in market from GON pairings already and asking pretty prices.

There's already 9 2g GoN hybrids on EATW, these are going to settle at 2g metals or a little bit more.

People are just trying to take advantage of users that can't breed the avatars. And then there are others that are paying CB metals (I already saw a user get a CB Gold and a CB Copper for both of their eggs) for these even though they already have their own.

I'm going to predict since they're breeding so well now that they will just plummet back down in price in a couple of months at the most. Just my opinion though and yeah it is still too early to judge, but here is my early judgment xd.png

They breed very well so far c:

There's already 9 2g GoN hybrids on EATW, these are going to settle at 2g metals or a little bit more.

Actually i got CB metallic for one 2Gen GoN.

I probably would trade that as well but I'm not that impatient, I find 3g Prizes easier to breed. CB metals are more likely to be used on trade fodder for 2g prizes so if anyone can summon a GoN it will be anyone's guess how long they take to drop.

I'm going to predict since they're breeding so well now that they will just plummet back down in price in a couple of months at the most. Just my opinion though and yeah it is still too early to judge, but here is my early judgment

Exactly like shimmers but with a significantly larger breeding stock.

Edited by DarkEternity

Wasn't here for the shimmer/tinsel thing. I am curious about how trading for 2g of those worked if anyone has time for telling a story. >.>;

Just going to say this, I just feel there is something fishy about how easy people are getting CB Metal offers on their 2g avatars though =p Not going to continue that further.

Reminds me of how tinsels were when they first appeared. Oooh boy.

Really? What pairing? I only have one GoN dang it, my dragons hate me sleep.gif

Was wondering what would a CB Golden Wyvern trade for?

I'm kinda looking ish for: (CB) Copper, Paper, Dino, Red Dorsal, Blue Two Headed Lindwurm, Blusang

And a few specific 3-4G metal checkers. Wondering which one of these would be a fair trade for the wyvern?

Thanks smile.gif

Was wondering what would a CB Golden Wyvern trade for?

I'm kinda looking ish for: (CB) Copper, Paper, Dino, Red Dorsal, Blue Two Headed Lindwurm, Blusang

And a few specific 3-4G metal checkers. Wondering which one of these would be a fair trade for the wyvern?

Thanks smile.gif

Red Dorsal should be easy, I'd say it's worth slightly less than the GW, you could even try to get a red dorsal + some extra like a cb common hatchie or a BSA hatchie on top.

I think GW for blue two-headed lindwurm should be fair as well, but I haven't seen one in a while - not sure how common/rare they are at the moment. So even though it should be a fair trade, it might be hard to find someone to trade it.

Dino and paper should also be possible, you can increase your chance if you throw 1-2 red or pink hatchies in and/or hatch the GW. It might take a while until you get a bite.

Bluesang and copper is out of reach in my opinion.

For the metal checkers it might be easier to find people who breed them and address them directly. Especially if it's a rather uncommon combination, you should consider trading for 2nd gens and breed the higher gens yourself, because then your trade attracts all cb metal owners and not just the few that can breed the specific 3rd gen. It also depends a lot on the mate what a 3rd or 4th gen metal is worth.

Edited by Ha-Ki

You're right it's nearly impossible to continue that lineage for most users unless they decide to use the modern CB Pink instead of the original. But the problem with that is people don't usually consider it "perfect".

I wouldn't doubt you can't get a 4g prize swap, but finding someone to take it in for a swap from their other 3g's will be hard and it may even grow up before you get a swap just because of that lineage. I do not think the gen of the metallic is an issue. What the issue will be is if you're looking for a perfect checker vs a messy gen. If you're going to ask for a perfect checker the chances are low that someone wants to do an IOU that could potentially take months to produce. Of course there are people that already have them on hand, but the question really is if they're willing to go through the breeding for a line they potentially cannot continue "perfectly".

So yeah it has to do more with willingness than "generation".

Thank you. I actually was able to get a same gen Prize swap for it (yay! ^__^), but I won't expect it to be like this next time. smile.gif

Thank you so much smile.gif I probably won't trade for a red dorsal, as I can catch them ok, and I doubted it would be worth a copper, but I had to check smile.gif

Really? What pairing? I only have one GoN dang it, my dragons hate me sleep.gif

Female GoN x Grave.

It got traded in less than 5 mins.

Female GoN x Grave.

It got traded in less than 5 mins.

Think one with a magma would do it?