3. Biomes

4. Fertility

5. Renaming

6. RareXRare

7. Pages

8. Refusals

9. S1 Freezing

Great question Sir Read-a-lot!

Leaving off the vamp changes, because I don't actually want that to happen. Ever. But I want all the rest to happen, and I've got them in order from "most want" to "least want, but definitely still want."

Regarding biomes, how cute would it be if the names of each biome is a phrase instead of just a word? Like instead of click a link that says "Beach" or "Mountain" you get to click a link that says "Down by the beach" or "Up on the Mountain" or "Deep in the Jungle"? I think that would be fun. Maybe I'm the only one though.

Edited by Renorei

1: Increased egg limits

2: Biomes

3: Teleport

4: Fertility

5: Refusals

6: Renaming

7: S1 hatchlings

8: RarexRare breeding

9: Vamp lineages

10: Pages

Regarding biomes, how cute would it be if the names of each biome is a phrase instead of just a word? Like instead of click a link that says "Beach" or "Mountain" you get to click a link that says "Down by the beach" or "Up on the Mountain" or "Deep in the Jungle"? I think that would be fun. Maybe I'm the only one though.

"Down by the bay"

XD

Something like this:

1. Teleport

2. Egg Limits

3. Fertility

4. Rare x Rare Breeding

5. Renaming

6. S1 Freezing

7. Refusals

8. Pages

9. Biomes

10. Vamps

Regarding biomes, how cute would it be if the names of each biome is a phrase instead of just a word? Like instead of click a link that says "Beach" or "Mountain" you get to click a link that says "Down by the beach" or "Up on the Mountain" or "Deep in the Forest"? I think that would be fun. Maybe I'm the only one though.

"Little Cave on the Prairie" biggrin.gif

I like this idea.

Of course, TJ may be implementing the biome links in a way that we don't understand yet.

1. new egg limits

2. fertility

3. teleport -- I have not had much trouble myself, but have lost eggs intended for others

4. renaming - all my Dorkfaces without the DF in the name and my one Thuwed that I forgot to name with the Thuwed in his name. Plus a few other mistakes.

The others all fall about the same, either I am really not all that excited about them or am not sure I will like them.

OK. That took about two minutes! Now I am back to pacing the floor. Waiting impatiently! xd.png

Edited by purplehaze

Mine are....

1. Egg limits

2. Teleport

3. Fertility

4.Refusal

5.Renaming

6. Pages

7. Biomes

8.rarexrare

9. s1 freezing

10. Vamp lineages

"Down by the bay"

xd.png

Now I've got that song stuck in my head; thanks a lot. =P "Little Cave on the Prairie" cracks me up, too.

Hm. . . My preferred order:

1. Teleport!

2. New limits

3. Biomes

4. Fertility

5. Renaming

6. Refusal nixing

7. Vamps

8. S1 freezing

9. Pages

10. Rare x Rare

I see I'm a bit unusual in liking the vamp lineage idea. Truth is, I've always been curious as to who bit my first vamp, Jody Stroud. I also deliberately made sure that Jody bit the Dorkface egg that would eventually become Tommy, just in case something like this would be implemented; now it'll be clear that the biting order in fact does match that of the book characters they're named after. happy.gif

I'm most excited for Fertility, actually, but I'd vote for releasing them in order of smallest changes to largest changes, just because that is usually the most efficent way to deal with bugs or problems that may crop up. To achieve that goal, I would probably guess the order as being something along the lines of

1. Vamp Lineages

2. Pages

3. Refusals

4. S1 Freezing

5. Rare x rare breeding

6. Fertility

7. Renaming

8. Egg limits

9. Biomes

10. Teleport

But those are just my guesses as to what changes are bigger and which are smaller... it's entirely possible that renaming affects more things than teleport and I'm just not aware of it, etc.

Any order would be just fine with me, really. I'm just babbling, I think. :-)

Hm. Mine would be, in order of ideal/favourite:

1. Egg limits + Biomes

2. Teleport + Fertility

3. Renaming + Pages

4. RxR breeding + Vampire lineages

5. Refusal

6. s1 freezing

Funny note on the s1 freezing... I totally find that a little annoying, actually. I've accidently froze some hatchies into s1 as it is. :/

Obviously, the upgrades will be released in the order they're completed, or some other order that TJ feels is best.  But assuming that all the upgrades were ready, but could not be released all at once, what order would you want them released in?

Seems to be that stuff that is going to be the least "glitchy" would be released first and then the potentially glitchier features second, and the glitchiest last.

So the way I see it is.. 3 potential groupings...

Group 1

--Renaming

--Fertility

--Refusals

--Rare x Rare Breeding

Group 2

--S1 Freezing

--Vamps

--Egg Limits

Group 3

--Pages

--Teleport

--Biomes

Hmmm.... My order would be something like.....

1. Fertility!!!

2. Renaming

3. Egg/Hatchling Limits

4. S1 Freezing

5. Biomes

6. Refusals in Breeding List / Rare x Rare Breeding

Everything else either doesn't affect my play style, and I thus have no opinion on, or I'll have to see in action before giving an opinion. But Fertility and Renaming can't happen fast enough for me. xd.png

Seems to be that stuff that is going to be the least "glitchy" would be released first and then the potentially glitchier features second, and the glitchiest last.

So the way I see it is.. 3 potential groupings...

Group 1

--Renaming

--Fertility

--Refusals

--Rare x Rare Breeding

Group 2

--S1 Freezing

--Vamps

--Egg Limits

Group 3

--Pages

--Teleport

--Biomes

Or you could have one really glitchy thing in each group, instead of releasing all the stuff that's most likely to cause problems all at once.

But I really think each thing is going to be released either one by one, or all at once to create mass paranoia.xd.png

Okay, I think my order would be:

1. Changed limits

2. Teleport

3. Biomes

4. Renaming

5. Refusals

6. Fertility

7. Rare x Rare

8. Pages

9. Vamps

10. S1 Freezing

The last five are ones I wouldn't use yet, as I have nothing rare, well, just one Pumpkin, and I haven't had a fertility problem in any of my breeding yet. Maybe when I have rares, it will become more important. I would like a vamp or two at some point, but I don't have any interest in freezing. However, I am so ready for the limit changes and I'm looking forward to exploring the biomes! biggrin.gif

Am I missing something here?

Tell me that I'm not the only one who doesn't understand the change in S1 freezing?

Currently, if you freeze a hatchie at stage 1, but it has enough views to gender, then it will. The change will make it so that if you freeze a hatchie at stage 1, no matter what amount of views it has, it will stay at stage 1.

Am I missing something here?

Tell me that I'm not the only one who doesn't understand the change in S1 freezing?

Right now, if you freeze a hatchie at Stage 1, it still may gender if it had enough views/UVs before you froze it. With the change, whatever you freeze at is what it will stay at, no matter how many views it has.

I have to admit, that does put a tiny kink in my plans, since I've gotten used to freezing hatchies that I know will gender eventually, because of views. But I guess I'll just have to plan better from now on. smile.gif

While we're waiting, let's actually discuss something.

Obviously, the upgrades will be released in the order they're completed, or some other order that TJ feels is best. But assuming that all the upgrades were ready, but could not be released all at once, what order would you want them released in?

My order!

1) Changed limits!

2) Teleport

3) Biomes (I am very curious to see how these work out, and hoping it makes catching CB stripes easier!)

4) Fertility

5) Pages

6) Refusals

7) Renaming

8) RarexRare

9) Vamp lineages

10) s1 freezing

I can has increased limits now?

Currently, if you freeze a hatchie at stage 1, but it has enough views to gender, then it will. The change will make it so that if you freeze a hatchie at stage 1, no matter what amount of views it has, it will stay at stage 1.

Huh. This never happened to me.

I guess I'm lucky.

Thanks. c: