TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

With all these changes, and fairly *big* ones like the biomes, I'm reaaaaallly hoping that when these features are actually released we'll get an in-depth explanation of how everything works. I'd really hate to get on DC one day and have no clue which biome to go to for certain dragons, for example.

Agreed. Though I have a feeling it won't be as simple as a List of where each dragon can be found. That would be too easy, lol. But I'm sure at least some of it will be a bit on the obvious side, like the Beach and Jungle TJ mentioned.

Agreed. Though I have a feeling it won't be as simple as a List of where each dragon can be found. That would be too easy, lol. But I'm sure at least some of it will be a bit on the obvious side, like the Beach and Jungle TJ mentioned.

Even without an official list of what dragons can be found in which Biomes, I am sure the moment it is implemented, we will get a species by Biomes list out in SD anyway. There will be threads upon threads talking about it, so one need not worry.

I really want to know all the Biomes and what Dragon's you can find in there, anyone know what the names of the Biomes are? If you know what I mean.

It'll take time, but I'm sure lists will be put together. And it might be fun to observe and figure out what winds up where. We'll know in time.

Joins in poking the testers to test faster--

I need more space naow tongue.gif

I think I have enough magis for a start at least and I hopefully will be able to breed more. What I think I will need more of are the reds! Incubate will be much more attractive now with all those hatchling spots available. Up to now it just resulted in hatchie lock instead of egg lock. laugh.gif

And I might actually start using my vamps to bite again. I always hated to give up an egg slot to a dead egg for 24 hours if the bite was fatal, but now I won't feel so bad with the extra slots.

I somehow think we will still manage to get scroll-locked even with the new limits. wink.gif But it will help.

I somehow think we will still manage to get scroll-locked even with the new limits. wink.gif But it will help.

I'm sure I'll be completely scroll locked for the first 2+ days!

Nice! Glad I've been grabbing plenty of purples now smile.gif

It would be nice to see teleport on more than one dragon though. Magi's aren't super common and I'd hate to see new people limited by egg rarity. Nebulas would probably be decent as they have a space/time thing going.

Edited by Vhale

Okay, I know I promised good behavior, but Sock has has opened the door for poking, so

"very little poke"

I'm ready now. Please? rolleyes.gif

smile.gif

*Throws tubs of cookies and ice cream around for the hard working people testing for bugs*

I think we all appreciate your hard work biggrin.gif Thank you so much for the time you've already spent on this update.

Waits, waits, waits for the glorious update~

"Once a pair has refused, it will cease to show up on the breeding page."

Even if this were the only thing changing, I would be extremely happy! With all the rest, its just wonderful! Thank you TJ!

Poke us testers to test faster. ;3

*pokepoke*

Lala, I'm pretty sure I've been checking this topic every 5 minutes, all day long. I need some help tongue.gif

Nice! Glad I've been grabbing plenty of purples now smile.gif

It would be nice to see teleport on more than one dragon though. Magi's aren't super common and I'd hate to see new people limited by egg rarity. Nebulas would probably be decent as they have a space/time thing going.

I think TJ said that they would make Magis more common to account for their increased desirability.

Also, there will probably be lots of people willing to send Magi eggs to new players.

does this mean that ALL vampires that have ever been bit will now have bit lineages?

If you look at what TJ says, then the answer in No. This will only effect vamps that are bitten after it has been implemented.

*pokepoke*

Lala, I'm pretty sure I've been checking this topic every 5 minutes, all day long. I need some help tongue.gif

laugh.gif You and me, both! xd.png

I think TJ said that they would make Magis more common to account for their increased desirability.

Also, there will probably be lots of people willing to send Magi eggs to new players.

Ever since it seemed likely that teleportation would go to the Magis I've been breeding and releasing. I'm sure I'm not the only one, and that there will be chances for people to get Magis.

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it

And I know I know I know I know I know I want you

Most of these I'm excited about, but I'm a little bit concerned about the biomes. I have a feeling that the site will be a lot different after it's implemented. What biomes would papers (UNCOMMON, NOT RARE), Stripes, Blacks, and some other dragons be found in?

I'm up to 4 adult Magis, and my first pair successfully bred earlier today. I have one hatchie and my pretty new egg, and hope, when everybody grows up, I will have some more for the AP. What I am going to need are Pinks and Reds, only having one of each so far. And I'm not even thinking about Purples yet.

My quandry now, though, I have two egg slots. Do I breed and fill them up now, or believe that the new slots will be added within 24 hours, and wait to hunt the cave, biomes, or AP, as the case may be? huh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

I'm up to 4 adult Magis, and my first pair successfully bred earlier today. I have one hatchie and my pretty new egg, and hope, when everybody grows up, I will have some more for the AP. What I am going to need are Pinks and Reds, only having one of each so far. And I'm not even thinking about Purples yet.

My quandry now, though, I have two egg slots. Do I breed and fill them up now, or believe that the new slots will be added within 24 hours, and wait to hunt the cave, biomes, or AP, as the case may be? huh.giflaugh.gif

They're not yet available. There's no telling when they will be. Just play like you would play anyway, and if things get released, adapt.

Aaakkk! When is everything going to be out?! *POOOOOKES the testers* I'm going to explode with anticipation! Please I will do ANYTHING to make this process go faster!