TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

I hope, the new egg slots are coming first.

*breeds lots of violets as long as they can*

Edited by Aurora-Silver

I'm looking forward to the teleportation - I would love to have a gold and a chicken egg on my scroll but I have found them impossible to get, so if someone wanted to trade a gold I think teleportation would make it a whole lot easier!

with the new egg/hatchie limits I need more incubators *lol*

Edited by Nalyua

Yeah, I've lost eggs many times because the page slowed down while I was refreshing, for example, like a stone hatchie I tried trading for but my refresh didn't load fast enough. So with Teleport, I won't have to worry about losing eggs/Hatchlings!

And I am mostly unlucky. I always manage to get a gold or silver if all my slots are full >_> That teached me always to have open a slot, in case for a rare.

And I am mostly unlucky. I always manage to get a gold or silver if all my slots are full >_> That teached me always to have open a slot, in case for a rare.

I just don´t hunt when I´m locked biggrin.gif

But now I have a gold trophy, that means 7 eggs/21 total so I need reds.

I often can't withstand looking into the AP xd.png No matter if scroll locked or not.

A few days ago, I was online nearly all the day, and I saw on the AP 4 Silvers (I snatched 1 from those), one gold and many dinos, just on the AP.

It was like a christmas miracle xd.png

I'm running out of Incubates even with just the 4 eggs limit, and I have about 30 reds. I think I'm going to need more too tongue.gif.

Edit:: Just counted... 26 reds to be exact. tongue.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

I'm running out of Incubates even with just the 4 eggs limit, and I have about 30 reds. I think I'm going to need more too tongue.gif.

wow how can you manage that? ohmy.gif

wow how can you manage that? ohmy.gif

It's really not that hard when your an incubate freak tongue.gif.

I incubate anything and everything I can, and I am always uber locked so yeah, it's pretty easy.

It's really not that hard when your an incubate freak tongue.gif.

I incubate anything and everything I can, and I am always uber locked so yeah, it's pretty easy.

Incubating everything isn´t really clever though. You´d do much better if you calculated when a hatchie grows so you can incubate an egg to hatch at exactly that point.

This way I only incubate maybe half of my eggs and need far far less.

Well I exaggerated a little bit tongue.gif.

But I do incubate a lot.

I use it a lot for getting hatchies. I'll catch an egg with like 4 days or whatnot. I'll incubate it and ER it then freeze it for my collection.

I usually incubate my eggs as soon as I breed them though. Fogging helps with making sure they don't uber lock you.

Trust me, I do plan things out. For example, as you can see right now on my scroll, I am unlocked, and once my cheese hatches, I'll freeze it. Then once my White hatchie grows up, I'll be getting a hatchie from someone who is holding one for me right now and I will still be unlocked. And so on....

So yeah, I plan out my scroll just fine wink.gif.

This seems.... wayyyy too good to be true!

It's not a joke. There is no way TJ would joke with us, except it's April 1st.

Most of these Features have been suggested. And suggestions can become true.

I just thought of something...

I wonder what Biome the Chickens will be in...? tongue.gif

...A chicken coop.

It shows up rarely, and when you go in there you have a chance of being chased out by angry hens.

Edited by Kukilunestar

...A chicken coop.

It shows up rarely, and when you go in there you have a chance of being chased out by angry hens.

xd.png

Have an internet!

He heh that sounds cool! I am definitely going to be happy when these things happen.