elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've experienced another summon fail a while back, but am really hoping to get it Feb. 29. Just thinking how awesome it would be to have a leap year GON.

Just had summonfail number gods know how many now... I don't know why I even bother anymore.

I'm wondering about the same...just failed again...I don't think I'll ever get one...

"Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg."

11-th time's the charm. I literally freaked my roommate out when I started squealing xd.png

*huggles her Thunders* And to make things better, it's already Feb 29 in my timezone xd.png

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I have a LEAP YEAR GoN! biggrin.gif

ETA: I went to the first of the Trios on my scroll, my Magma, Sweet Lady Lavafang. I've been using her regularly for the past 5 tries, after trying several different ones.

Edited by dragongrrl

That's awesome, Dragongrrl! Congrats biggrin.gif

That's awesome, Dragongrrl!  Congrats biggrin.gif

Thank you, and good luck to all the other GoN attempts today!

(I screamed when I saw the page, with the message about the mysterious egg! I hope I didn't scare the neighbors! LOL)

Edited for bad typing. Guess I'm rather excited! xd.png

Edited by dragongrrl

I got a GoN on my fisrt try with a ice male. I got totally in shock, but is a dream that come true (have a GoN was my priority since I knew about it)

I just tried to summon, somehow hoping my dragons would have agreed to do that in this special day, but of course no luck at all dry.gif

Well, I have lost count of my failures, but it is about 1 year and 8 months now rolleyes.gif

Congrats you guys on the leap year summons! Now your GoNs are even more unique and rare. ^^

And another failure *sighs*

1/32

0/18

I was really hoping to succeed today.

I was going to try yesterday and see if I could get it for my son's birthday, but I wound up waiting. So...try #39 and:

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

1/39 (first GON on try #22)

Ah, well, please pass the brownies....

And congratulatory brownies for the successes, too.

I was wondering (I get to try for the umpteenth time later today.)

Has anyone considered using fertility on a dragon or two, for this ?? Do you think it might help ? Oh the heck with it - I'm going to try. I have plenty of purples... I'll go for the dragon I am summoning with...

Watch this space...

Watch for the tears of the fuzz...

Summon #41 was a fail.

Sad, I really wanted a leap day GON.

I hoped so much to summon on the leap day, but I failed again biggrin.gif

Me too. So much for my fertility idea sad.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Inspired by the success of dragongrrl.

I summoned a GoN on the 29th.

I was so surprised that I nearly fell off my chair laugh.gif

and it has a lovely code too with Abi in its name wub.gif

Keep trying folks

it is possible

Eta I've been trying for about 6 months and summoned using a female Magma. (Couldn't add that to your poll, due to null vote earlier)

Edited by velvet_paw