elderberrysyrup

Summoning Discussion ver2.0

What did you use to successfully summon?  

1,588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

tried for the first time!

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

yep. saw that comming. and i cant try again until march 19 sad.gif

I am new to Summoning. My third Trio dragon finally grew up and I tried summoning at 4:20 PST today... and all I summoned was Failure. I used my Female Ice Dragon. In two weeks I think I am going to use my Magma.

In four days I get to fail again. .... has it been two years yet? dry.gif

Unbelievable, 2 years after my first initial success (I've lost count how many times I tried this) I finally have my second GON egg. biggrin.gif

First time ever, and I was lucky enough to succeed. tongue.gif

Well that was totally unexpected.

Thank you, Thalmor!

Haha.

Summon fail is successful. So.... if I fail in two weeks, does that really mean I will have tried for two years without any success? sad.gif Wow. All this trying and hoping really seems pointless. dry.gif

Congratulations, Miroku-Kun!

I failed again today. I'm starting to get demoralized, I'm coming up on the 2-year mark for trying to summon a GoN.

Argh, I wish the time between possible summons was lower, or that it only took three dragons instead of all your legendary trio dragons. Almost two years of summoning and no success at all. I can't help but be annoyed at everyone who has one, or manages to summon one after only a few tries... it just feels so unfair!

*wanders in, cursing dragons and looking for fail-brownies - does the Summon-Flail - wanders back out again*

O-ok... I'm probably going to be pelted with moldy cheese and rotten shark now but...

I had my first successful summon two weeks ago, and just now I summoned my second and last.

2/52 tries.

Same dragon both times: first legendary obtained - the male magma Draupner.

Well, good luck rest of you!

*Swiftly escapes on broomstick*

*bakes yet another batch of fail brownies to share, making it extra large*

Congratulations, Ripan! Hope someday the rest of us can join you!

I really wish there were a summoning counter for everyone with over 10 successive fails, with special rewards for those who hit 25 and 50 successive fails. *does not want to think of having to go higher than that*

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

Yep...another try, another fail. I am not one for complaining about things but this just gets my goat. Like I said in a post after my last fail, if I weren't a glutton for punnishment, I'd have stopped long ago. Next Summon attempt will be on 3/24 - just a few days shy of the 2 year mark.

I'll take one of those fail-brownies, if you don't mind...chocolate makes everything better, right? smile.gif

I have tried from every Trio I have and with every amount of egg/hatchie combos possible (empty scroll, nearly full, half, etc.)...nothing is working for me.

To top it off, my DH summoned one on his first try a few weeks ago (talk about salt in the wound!)

Seems like you either get lucky within your first 5 tries or spend the next year plus failing nonstop. Bell curves don't exist in DC apparently, lol...

I finally summoned successfully. smile.gif Yay! About time.

I've been summoning since October/November-ish (can't remember and checking is too much effort tongue.gif) so it hasn't been as long as some people, but it's still been about six months.

I summoned successfully with my CB female ice. I've used her a few times before but she finally brought me some luck.

Another failure dry.gif You'd think the 13th time would be lucky, but it's proved unlucky. It's holding its reputation. dry.gif

JUST NOW summoned my first GoN, after trying since the BSA came out, to no avail.

It's been 0/46 for me now. ::headdesk::

I really would love a mercy rule, at least to get my first one!

Me too. I shall shortly be trying for the nth time and when (nothing like optimism) I fail, I shall add my 2 year banner to my sig - as this will be the last possible time before the 2nd anniversary of their arrival... smile.gif

Everyone will be welcome to use it. Just thought I'd go first before posting the link xd.png

Fail round two is well underway! 0/2

I think I'll keep track this time. Well, until it just gets pointless and masochistic.

Oh wait. That's what Summoning IS.