TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Guys, please don't call them CRUSTY eggs xd.png

(Oh lord I am laughing so hard)

SCABBY EGGS. Plz and thank you :>

Lol. But Crusty is just so much funnier!

This is how you turn them off in IE. FF is easier to figure out, just go to Options and it's obvious from there.

Oh, thank you! (:

Finally caught two! (One for me and one for my mom, who will be surprised with it in the morning) i is happy and can sleep in peace now xd.png

I think the drops are being a little random...the previous one actually started before the top of the hour IIRC.

most drops start about a minute to 30 seconds before the drop time

but normally they aren't late

How many treats are there now?

94 currently. Maybe there is one released every hour? Or that's my guess because that's the space inbetween I got mine.

Thank you for such a great Halloween event. I've enjoyed it. Everything from gathering treats, getting a pumpkin and a couple of the new dragons. It has been awesome! smile.gif

Um, not for all of us. I'm really supposed to be asleep already (and will be very shortly, if I can calm my nerves from all this), and between work and family stuff tomorrow I probably won't be able to get on for more than another hour and a half at most before the event ends. I do at least have a catcher helping me (thank you again, by the way!), but even if she doesn't have anything else at all to do, she'll have to take at least some time to sleep (and I'd guess most people, including her, are going to be doing something other than this for Halloween. tongue.gif) So, yeah, it might only be 20% of the entire time they're dropping, but that doesn't mean it's only 20% of the time any given person can catch them.

Theres 324 people sitting at their computers atm, thinking the exact same thing. Ive been at it for four hours, everyone wants one, but the way I figure, everytime I dont get an egg, someone else does. Eventually, that'll be me. If not, theres always next year!

most drops start about a minute to 30 seconds before the drop time

but normally they aren't late

Actually, I meant 5-10 minutes earlier. I was refreshing in case there was a 5 minute drop at either xx:50 or xx:55 (can't remember) and when eggs appeared, they dropped constantly until the hourly was over.

*whines* I've tried all my usual tricks (mad-clicking for a few seconds before the page reloads in order to be the first to click on the new egg usually works, but....) and still haven't grabbed one. Have to get up early in the morning and it's already 1am, so I guess I'll try after church tomorrow.

Gave in and turned off javascript and loading images automatically and got three within five minutes, locking me. If only I had a hatchie incubate I could use twice on one of my hatchlings so I could grab another new egg.

They are gorgeous! Even if their description reminds me of toast. 8D

/officially names new dragons toast dragons :B

Whaa, one hour and I didn't have one for the moment -.- I hope I'll catch one, I love the eggs.

94 currently. Maybe there is one released every hour? Or that's my guess because that's the space inbetween I got mine.

I think it was closer to 2.5 hours between releases. At least I am happy I got the two additionla treats.

They are gorgeous! Even if their description reminds me of toast. 8D

/officially names new dragons toast dragons :B

Now we just need Butter Dragons, and we'll be set.

Eeeeeeehhh-eeeheh-eeeeeww!!!

YES. SCAB.

LOL I love you guys.

<3 Socky

EDIT:

@Sock: You'll see who's the toast when the thing inside comes out =w=

Edited by seiss

I think it was closer to 2.5 hours between releases. At least I am happy I got the two additionla treats.

That could be. I don't get home until almost midnight my time so that's what is was for me. I'm happy too. curious if there'll be any more.

got my four new lovely eggs and one adult zombie (1 of 5 tries)!

* is happy again*

Good luck and sucess for all of you!

Happy Halloween to everyone! biggrin.gif

But there are new tricks and treates to catch? I got all 92 two days ago and now I catched another.

I think the new treats are coming every hour...that's what it seemed like to me...I'll check for sure.

I got my last one - the little pumpkin pie slice - at :46 of the last hour.....will check in 30 mins to see if it comes again.....

So far, its at 94....at least, for me it is.

Edited by Riverwillows