TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Curse you, Lagmonster! *waves fist in the air*

.....I have yet to get a single '10 Halloween egg for the past three hours.

And with my fail internet connection, I fear I won't get any at all..... sad.gif

*goes to emo corner*

Can I join you in the corner? Having no luck at all.

Grrr. The cave loads fast when there's no eggs, but when I the halloween eggs are on the page it has to take forever to load.

Lol that's happening to me, as well.

Have tried and tried to get an new eggie, but to no avail sad.gif ON the good side, though, I did manage to "make" 2 Zombies (my first)... 2 out of 4 kills ain't bad for a beginner smile.gif Will continue to try and get a Halloween egg or 2, but the DC lag or my computer's lag is not helping sad.gif

Oh my....just tried for a zombie....Darn I just can't...It failed and I don't want to go through the same drama as last year >.<

from what i understand, the official unofficial ruling was that "grabbing" was getting eggs for yourself and "catching" was getting eggs for others

Thought as much. Thanks! *runs off to edit her signature*

It ONLY takes you 25-30 seconds? I WISH my internet was at that speed right now >_< It's taking me about 1-2 minutes after a click to get a new page.

Jeez, no wonder it's so hard. If the 7-8 seconds my computer takes to load isn't good enough, I can't imagine how fast your computer would have to be to get one of these.

one out of five zombie attempts was sucessful, other four turned to dust *sighs remembering looks from dragons*

anyway, how long do you have to catch the new eggs? I'm locked for days and I"m not giving up any of my pumpkin dragons to get these, even if I can't get them in a few days. I'm locked for days, so I hope they will keep dropping into cave for a few days.

As far as I know, they are only dropping today, on the 31st.

Figures, all it takes is some complaining to get the ball rolling. Actually got myself a new egg! Three more before I can sleep!

Two more. One to go.

And I got the 94th ToT - a piece of cake.

It seems that they are dropping in a greater amount of time.

Thanks for letting us know more of them are dropping! I wouldn't have checked otherwise.

I'm getting soooo killed by lag... either the page does not refresh, or when I click it takes days to register in my scrollbar, or getting to the new egg grab page takes forever. In any event, "Sorry, this egg has already been taken by somebody else." seems to be my theme so far.

*hopes everyone else gets lots of eggs so they're scroll locked with them when I try again later in the day*

Awesome egg!

Edit: I had a sudden panic that I was scroll locked. But I wasn't and I caught one! WOOOHOOO!

Edited by Phovos the Raptor

Jeez, no wonder it's so hard.  If the 7-8 seconds my computer takes to load isn't good enough, I can't imagine how fast your computer would have to be to get one of these.

It's lag + computer speed + internet speed. I'm having trouble with internet; my computer is fine speed-wise.

Edit: forums are loading a bit faster than the cave, at least...so if nothing else I can talk xd.png

Edited by Vaprrenon

Phew, needs an eternity to load here, too.

Couldn't snatch them yet...

Edited by Aurora-Silver

Awesome egg!

Indeed, and I can't wait to see what awesome dragon it will turn into. 8D

It's lag + computer speed + internet speed. I'm having trouble with internet; my computer is fine speed-wise.

What exactly is it that determines your internet speed, anyway?

Darn it, I hate my dial up with a passion! *wipes tears from eyes*

The pages take about 25-30 seconds to load after each click (clicking on eggs then going back to the cave). Crap, I may never get one this year *pulls hair out*

That's not bad - my cable internet was taking up to a minute to load the new page - with no java or images....

GAH! I knew I should have waited til halloween. I can't pick up any. *slumps* stupid one day drop.

juhu, a Halloween Egg.. and i have 2 pumpkin eggs from yesterday night rolleyes.gif

thanks a lot, TJ/Team! and Happy Halloween to You all!

Can I join you in the corner? Having no luck at all.

*makes room*

Glad I'm not the only one.

*glares jealously at everyone with new eggs*

And my dragons keep avoiding my stabs when I try to kill them. This is just not my night. dry.gif

and that makes 4!

now i'll keep an eye out for any new treats. good luck to those still hunting eggs.

Never give up! Trust you instincts!

yawn` * so tired... I did however... to... catch.... an...egg....*collapses*Zzzzzzzzzz..