TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I got three eggs fairly easy. When my pumpkin hatches, I'll catch one more new egg smile.gif

And...I just thought...I'm not the fastest catcher out there, but if anyone needs help, fell free to PM me, I'll try catching for you.

Sockpuppetstrangler, that is wierd, because I can see my zombies every night...just for a few hours around midnight.....

Sockpuppetstrangler, that is wierd, because I can see my zombies every night...just for a few hours around midnight.....

both of you are right. your zombie is visible every night, but on the 31st of each month it's visible the entire day.

ppfff, less people are hunting, but that thing still goes very slow ...

I just need one egg, One ... please xd.png

Thanks for the no Java/no images hint, Socky. c:

I have two eggs now.

Might try for a third one a bit later, because a breeding pair sounds tempting and I might want to freeze one. /might

Darn it...I should go continue my sleep that my alarm clock so violently interrupted to remind me to get here and catch some of the new eggs. But now I'm all hyper from hunting and can't go back to sleep! Well, isn't that just terrific, it's early in the morning and I have nothing to do. >.<

...Anyone need any help catching? XD

ppfff, less people are hunting, but that thing still goes very slow ...

I just need one egg, One ... please xd.png

Ohmahgawsh, yer sig is so awesome. ._.

Want some help snatching? :3

I'm currently at 15-16 Holiday eggs caught. I wish I could do more, but I'm so sleepy... Luck and good vibes to all still trying to catch, Happy Halloween all!

Oh..my god. I got one. Finally..

x_X

And since I have 2 vamp eggs, i'll try to get at least one more Halloween one before sleep. Not expecting much though. Took me hours to get this one. xd.png

Thats weird, when i went to enable the script, it was already enabled. O_o So how am i still able to see images?

I think you want to disable them.

The last time I had this much trouble catching eggs was Valentine's day >.<

I never got Valentine's eggies last year. T-T

And I only got one this year...

Well, all my zombie attempts failed, but I got three new eggs! Ooo I hope they look like cookies! I like cookies...

Nearly 3 dozen eggs caught tonight o3O (or maybe over 3 dozen, I kinda lost track)

It's 4 AM, so I need to stop catching and get some sleep, but I thought I'd post the technique I use to catch in this lag. Hope it helps someone out!

Waaaah, thank you so much! I caught 2 eggs in 3 minutes! biggrin.gif

First off - those are some beautiful eggs!

Secondly, I'm amazed by my luck. Caught mine without a hitch, have since caught for several friends - 2-4 eggs each - without too much hassle. I usually have to have people catch for ME during the holidays, so I'm enjoying the chance to repay the favour for once. I'm lagging just as much as anyone, so I don't know why I'm having good luck on this event.

And lastly, anyone still looking for a catcher? I can very occasionally grab 2 eggs from the 5 min drops but have better luck on the hourly ones. I'm going to be around for a bit. smile.gif

I really hope I'll be able to catch some of these, but so far it's not looking good. It's so incredibly slow ><

I really hope I'll be able to catch some of these, but so far it's not looking good. It's so incredibly slow ><

I can try to catch for you if you want. :3

*is bored*

meh *lol* I doubt this is a Toast dragon. At least Im not scared of my Hallowee...Toast?

Are you telling me you haven't heard of the Great Toast Monster, the ghost of charred breakfasts past, who rises from its ashy grave on Hallow's Eve?

It is the greatest horror in this world.

@TPishek - Thanks for the tips, once I started doing what you said I was able to catch 3. Not in a row, but within 30 minutes. 1 more to go and then I'm going to bed for the night.

Is there a limit for these eggs? c:

I just woke up and starting to hunt.

And I got two zombies! Three failed, but I'm happy with my male adult and female hatchling.