TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I have moved my laptop downstairs so I can deal with the Trick or Treat kiddies that are due over the next couple of hours. There is nothing to do but watch Halloween Specials and catch eggs, so...

user posted imageCatcher (PM me Username and temp password).

Nice eggs!

Baaahhh, why can't Halloween be tomorrow when I can log on in college?! I really need to get a laptop instead of using my PSP, though from what I've read I wouldn't be fast enough. *grumbles*

Anyway, Happy Halloween! biggrin.gif

Ughhhhhh 2 hours.. nothing.. *ded* My computer is usually SO fast - but neither firefox nor opera are working like usual, tht lag is so horrible. T_T I have to go to sleep soon. T_T but I want these eggies! D:

Edited by piratemari

Whew!! Got my 4 Halloween eggs, Pumpkins are all breeded out and AP'd, and I got the little 93rd treat TJ threw out earlier this evening.

Going to bed, its a great Halloween so far!!

Edited by Riverwillows

So.. What about the people who are suffering from lag. Just S.O.L. this year? =/

I have moved my laptop downstairs so I can deal with the Trick or Treat kiddies that are due over the next couple of hours. There is nothing to do but watch Halloween Specials and catch eggs, so...

user posted imageCatcher (PM me Username and temp password).

We do not recommend members give out passwords. Do not request that they do on the forum.

Had to use the turn images/java off to get my four but managed- decided to breed my pumpkins out of joy as I was holding off until the last minute incase well I got diddly squat. My two 'of the harvest' pumpkins decided they were really, really happy. Sp they made 4 babies.

Hopefully the 5 total make it to people who really needed pumpkins- and aren't like the sour folks I saw posting grabbing event eggs and killing them. Bah.

But seriously this is no real solution to the lag problem, atleast not with event dragons :/ I don't mind if I have to do this for normal capture as it does make it easier but.. events should not require you to turn your internet settings upside down.

Thanks to the most awesome catcher *spotlight on Gyldendrag* I got two of these pretty eggs! Thank you so much for your help....*lol* it seems like I cant stop saying it. But I'm so grateful. (^3^)

So.. What about the people who are suffering from lag. Just S.O.L. this year? =/

Hey, it's not that bad. Only like 20% of the time in which you can catch these has passed by.

Ugh 3 and a half hours and only one, I know I should be happy but I probably won't be on the computer later at all... >.< this is my only chance... ugh and to imagine its loading fast too... just not the screen I want to see xd.png

I haven't got any yet, my connection to internet really suck today... .___.'

Awesome eggs are awesome! *snuggles shiny new eggs* Although thanks to the description, I'm having a really hard time not thinking of these as "crusty dragons"! tongue.gif

Good luck to everyone still catching - the lag monster is having fun today...

Happy Halloween, everyone!

OMG!! TJ is STILL throwing out little treats!! Just got a little slice of pumpkin Pie!!

That makes 94 now!!! ohmy.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

AAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!! *facedesk*

Ah cant seem to snatch any eggs D:

When I picture the main cave I picture the mad rush for Tickle Me Elmo. The one where people were killed.

Guys just think the more that people get there 4 eggs the better chance there is for you biggrin.gif So let them get theirs and wait till later. I just get impatient and also try to get mine as soon as I can xd.png

Holy crap it looks like I somehow managed to get one (just found it on my scroll lol). I'm honestly shocked.

Sweet! Congrats!

*Hoping I get the same luck* Can I rub against you? Rub off a little of the luck?