TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

you get zombies by killing and then reviving your dragons. so you can try now if you wanted too

Is there a better success rate to it, if we kill them while it's night on the site (before 6 am server time)?

MY manners? You are the one who jumped in and told me, and basically dozens of other people, that we were wrong because YOU hadn't been up long enough to see that two more dropped tonight....

Methinks you should make it a habit to read previous posts before you open mouth and insert foot.

Yes, YOUR manners smile.gif .

But, I don't have time to go over 51 pages of posts and search for the announcement of two new treats .

I also don't have the time and the nerves to struggle it down with you and especially not here laugh.gif, because it is and will be totally off topic then ^^ .

Is there a better success rate to it, if we kill them while it's night on the site (before 6 am server time)?

that I'm not sure about

Woo, got a zombie. 1/5 killed. Alas.

However I don't think I have the time to hunt a seasonal egg, after half an hour of 14-20 minute wait times for 'someone else got that egg before you' I doubt I'll bother with seasonal hunting again tongue.gif

Happy Halloween to everybody and everything out there!

And YAY for new eggs. I am really curious what they will hatch into. Although I am kinda trapped right now. I would really like to catch 4 new eggs but for that I would have to abandon my CB Thunder egg I caught last night.... very hard decision....

Good luck hunting everybody!

And thanks for the new eggs!

I like my new zombie biggrin.gif

I wish I could get the halloween egg sad.gif it looks so neat..

but i have no luck catching seasonal eggs.

i didn't get a single valentines egg sad.gif

*twiddles thumbs waiting for the 5 AM drop...which is now 6 minutes overdue*

(by twiddling thumbs, I mean madly refreshing Cave)

Heh, well I'm happy now. After turning off the images I was actually lucky enough to get 4 of the new eggs. I also tried getting a zombie for the first time and no such luck. The first dragon I killed got revived and the rest all just disintegrated.... a well maybe next year...

uggh where is the hourly drop? I need to study for my mid-term so bad, I need to get this all done tonight.

Can anyone help me? I tried to make a zombie but the message I got was "You attempt to revive the hatchling using magic, but instead its body disintegrates"

Guess it means it failed? sad.gif

(hey I prefer asking before mass-killing poor innocent dragons tongue.gif )

Can anyone help me? I tried to make a zombie but the message I got was "You attempt to revive the hatchling using magic, but instead its body disintegrates"

Guess it means it failed? sad.gif

(hey I prefer asking before mass-killing poor innocent dragons tongue.gif )

Yep, that means it did not work. On Halloween the chance of being able to revive a dragon and make it into a zombie is increased (about 50% chance), but it is not guaranteed. Sorry! You could try again with another dragon if you want. Good luck!

that I'm not sure about

On any day other than Halloween, the odds are believed to be 1 in 100. On Halloween, it's supposedly 1 in 2.

I got 1 zombie of the 5 dragons I killed.

EDIT: Ugh. Didn't quote both. ><

Edited by craziestcatlady

Woot, got my 3rd new egg, and I'm thinking about breeding my Pumpkin from last year in a few minutes. smile.gif

Like last year, I only managed to make 1 zombie this year. At this rate I'll have my 5 in 3 more years tongue.gif

I am not sure about that but I heard someone say that the closer to midnight you try to revive the dragon the better the chances are that you will get a zombie. Can anyone confirm this?

I ask one last time is anyone still catching? I can't even get the page for dragon cave to load now and this is after I turned everyone off. sleep.gif

Edited by SCFox2620

Yep, that means it did not work. On Halloween the chance of being able to revive a dragon and make it into a zombie is increased (about 50% chance), but it is not guaranteed. Sorry! You could try again with another dragon if you want. Good luck!

Ok thanks!

Only took me … 3 hours but I caught four eggs! ^^ I'll influence once the lag calms down.

Good luck to everyone still hunting ^^

Has anyone else actually had a dragon sucessfully revive... as in living and not a zombie?

Yes - one of the mint dragons I killed successfully revived as a normal mint. :3