TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Guys just think the more that people get there 4 eggs the better chance there is for you biggrin.gif So let them get theirs and wait till later. I just get impatient and also try to get mine as soon as I can xd.png

Yeah. I decided from the onset I would be hoping for 2 but aiming for 1 to try and give others a shot. The Halloween drops are always extra insane.

Edit: @ raistardragon--I wouldn't do that if I were you; I've had a terrible week and you don't want that rubbing off on ya xd.png

Edited by Vaprrenon

It figures that today i'd have the slowest internet connection alive.

T3T I will never get one jeeez.

oh man, sorry for those of you who are having trouble catching!!! sad.gif

i'm using fire fox for my browser, and it seems to be working OKAY now, earlier the load times were BAD!!! but i have been sitting at this computer since the midnight drop started, and i hadn't gotten a single egg.

when i could finally get the forums to load, i saw the tip about turning off java and images, and within 15 minutes, i'm happily scroll locked with 3 of the new release eggs and my second pumpkin *which was caught a couple of days ago*

so, listen to the tips on here!! and don't give up! after all, i was JUST about to give up myself and go start waking my husband up for work, which is in another room, thus negating my ability to catch new release eggs in the dining room!!!

DON'T LOOSE HEART!! AFTER ALL, i know many people are pretty busy tomorrow, as i am with two kids and MANY places to go have halloween fun, but the eggs will still be dropping tomorrow and hopefully you can find a couple of hours of break time to try and catch eggs!!! GOOD LUCK!!! <3

HAPPY HALLOW'S EVE!!! and thanks to all the DC people who make these things so darn fun!!! <3

I'll honestly be happy if I just manage to get one this year... as it seems now due to my connection I can't even get "sorry, this egg has already been taken" to appear. Dammit, WHY TODAY OF ALL DAYS!? ;__;

I can't sit here for hours staring at a blank white screen waiting for the main cave to load every few minutes. >_<

/two hours wasted doing that and still not a single egg to show for it

Bah both my zombies failed AND I didn't realise I should freeze the hatchies before killing them, now two slots are blocked for 2 weeks (you live, you learn!).

BUT

I got a Pumpkin egg from some great folks (THANK YOU!!! biggrin.gif) and I managed to catch two Crusty eggs! If anyone needs help catching them, PM me and I could try (specifically those folks who need to go to bed now - I'm on the other side of the world and have all day to try for you).

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEN!! biggrin.gif

Got 3 and happily being locked biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I must say Chrome is wonderful!!!!

thx so much for the Chrome tip - I changed to it and was able to catch 2 eggs smile.gif

Ok, managed to get at least 2 eggs and 1 Zombie. *^-^* Now I can celebrate my mum's birthday. xd.png

Hey, it's not that bad. Only like 20% of the time in which you can catch these has passed by.

Um, not for all of us. I'm really supposed to be asleep already (and will be very shortly, if I can calm my nerves from all this), and between work and family stuff tomorrow I probably won't be able to get on for more than another hour and a half at most before the event ends. I do at least have a catcher helping me (thank you again, by the way!), but even if she doesn't have anything else at all to do, she'll have to take at least some time to sleep (and I'd guess most people, including her, are going to be doing something other than this for Halloween. tongue.gif) So, yeah, it might only be 20% of the entire time they're dropping, but that doesn't mean it's only 20% of the time any given person can catch them.

Thanks for the new eggs TJ!! biggrin.gif Never before have I ever diligently sat at my computer for nearly 4 hours to catch eggs before xd.png

Ok, managed to get at least 2 eggs and 1 Zombie. *^-^* Now I can celebrate my mum's birthday. xd.png

Hory clap! It is MY mum's birthday as well today! xd.png

Aww...I bet I'm not going to be able to catch anything this year. T-T

First I miss the Valentine's Day drop...I really don't want to miss this drop. D:

YAY - turned off java and pictures in my browser and caught 1 of the new beauties for myself and two for my stepdaughter in no time - she will be SO happy - /dances a happy dance

Zombies were nice to me - so I have one hatchling and one adult - next year will have to try for a gendered zombie as they did not cooperate this year - one of them due to lag :/

Also managed to get 2 more treats - curious as to how many there will be ....

TY soooo much for the awesome looking eggs - can't wait to see what they become biggrin.gif

Edited by Imay

Edit: @ raistardragon--I wouldn't do that if I were you; I've had a terrible week and you don't want that rubbing off on ya xd.png

Sorry to hear that. sad.gif I just got home from work and have to also work all day tomorrow too. By the time I get home it'll be after midnight cave time so my only chance is to stay up and get one now. Though I think it's loading a little better now. I actually can see the page creep by...

4 coated eggs

in only 4 hours wow tongue.gif

I am totally crazy , but they are awesome this year, hopefully an equally awesome dragon laugh.gif

2 more treat as well, how many total?

I had java off to hunt and only saw these as I was checking to see if I had caught anything----

and one adult and one hatchie zombie biggrin.gif

although the one I really wanted to zombify( is that a word?)

dodged the sword dry.gif -- maybe next year

Edited by dragonpuck

...AND... they've stopped dropping.

Ugh.

Usually, I'd try to get the maximum number of event eggs possible, but what with the amount of stuff I have to do today I'll be happy with just one.

For the first time (not counting Christmas) I caught eggs! 4 of them!

(Never knew catching would be this fun T_T)

Is the Cave lagging for a lot of people too?

Yes, and it's a little ridiculous. I never have this sort of trouble catching eggs.

Edit: Turned off javascript and caught three. Hooray! biggrin.gif

Edited by AngelKitty

Bah both my zombies failed AND I didn't realise I should freeze the hatchies before killing them, now two slots are blocked for 2 weeks (you live, you learn!).

BUT

I got a Pumpkin egg from some great folks (THANK YOU!!! biggrin.gif) and I managed to catch two Crusty eggs! If anyone needs help catching them, PM me and I could try (specifically those folks who need to go to bed now - I'm on the other side of the world and have all day to try for you).

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEN!! biggrin.gif

Whoa, wait... I managed to get THREE Crusty eggs! O__O Obviously I was clicking faster than I thought!

Man, I've been going at this for almost 4 hours and I'm still too slow. Oh well, My estimate for today was 18 hours, but it's still disheartening.