TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

2 males and 1 female so far, gosh I love these dragons! Can anyone tell me where I can get the "I survived Halloween 10" banner from.

2 males and 1 female so far, gosh I love these dragons! Can anyone tell me where I can get the "I survived Halloween 10" banner from.

It was posted somewhere in this thread.

I can't wait for mine to gender, and I would like two females and two males. wub.gif

This has been such a good Halloween. A kind catcher caught my first Marrow, and later I caught two on my own, then traded one for an Ice egg - my very first Trio egg! Bit and released two vampire eggs for people, but alas, my pumpkins only bred pygmies. I picked up one each of the two 10/10/10 release eggs in the cave too, and did some trick or treating.

All in all a great time!

Mine haven't gendered yet, and I'm really anxious to see if my influencing held considering the lack of success some members have had with these dragons, though so far I've never had a failed Influence. Maybe they didn't get enough views during the lag that followed Halloween, and I'll be in bed about the time they drop below four days. sad.gif

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Where can we get the "I Survived Halloween 2010" and "catcher"/"grabber" banners for the Halloween 2010 eggs, please? I know someone said the Survived Halloween banner was posted somewhere in this thread, but a page number would be wonderfully helpful...

Edited by jerusha

Two of mine grew up this morning! :D Can't wait for the other two to gender now. :3

Ah well, I'll have to try again next year.... now it's dull in the cave.

Hope's a new dragon around the corner.

And I had to say this-- the hatchies in their first stage look like toddlers lying on the floor having a crying fit!

Good work to the artists and thanks again, TJ, for an exciting Halloween.

I'm a little confused - aren't we suppose to get a gold statue once we reach over 500 dragons? I'm there but still have silver.

And back on topic I have four more hours and I will start to get adults!

Questions belong in the Help section.

As members are getting adults, I will close this now.