TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

*headdesk* i really think i'm going to need a catcher for one of these sad.gif

tried every tip i could to catch one but nothing so far and i should go to sleep soon so i'll miss them.

my dragons won't die either xd.png one failed and the rest just avoid the kill

just reposting so it's not lost forever

Neat! Before I add the new one to my signature - what's the difference between a grabber and a catcher? unsure.gif

me too T^T

Count me in :/ Though Umbreonage got me my halloweens last year :3

Any dear catchers around?

We recommend members do not give passwords/private information, to anyone.

Are the 5-minute drops still happening or am I wasting my time? Sorry if this has been asked before.

Neat! Before I add the new one to my signature - what's the difference between a grabber and a catcher? unsure.gif

from what i understand, the official unofficial ruling was that "grabbing" was getting eggs for yourself and "catching" was getting eggs for others

though i personally have no distinction between the terms, when the initial ones were made there was much hoopla over the terminology

Jeez, I don't usually even contemplate hiring the services of a catcher, cause I've never had a problem catching Holidays eggs before(even with double/triple the number of users looking at the main cave) but this lag is seriously kicking my butt.

Hiring? As in money or breeding eggs? (not that I would have anything good to offer! xd.png)

It's the Lag monster's baby didn't you know? She wanted to make sure her hatching was noticed. wink.gif

Gosh! So frustrating. 5 failed attemp to have a zombie and still no egg at all. Well, and my facebook game is also having problem. Maybe, this year halloween is really not my day. mad.gifmad.gif

soosh! Go away, you crazy lag monster.

Edited by watanuki14

Darn it, I hate my dial up with a passion! *wipes tears from eyes*

The pages take about 25-30 seconds to load after each click (clicking on eggs then going back to the cave). Crap, I may never get one this year *pulls hair out*

Does anybody know if this release will be available on the 1st of November as well? I assumed that it will only take place today, but you never know.

Oh my god, I just realized you have Harry White's puzzle in your signature. I had no idea that was still around.

Ahaha yeah, I was really into it until I got horribly stuck. >> So I started showing it around in case someone could help...but I sort of forgot I even had it there after some time.

I finally caught my 4 new ones!!!! Thanks for the javascript advice! Alright good night everyone happy hunting and Happy Halloween!! smile.gif

one out of five zombie attempts was sucessful, other four turned to dust *sighs remembering looks from dragons*

anyway, how long do you have to catch the new eggs? I'm locked for days and I"m not giving up any of my pumpkin dragons to get these, even if I can't get them in a few days. I'm locked for days, so I hope they will keep dropping into cave for a few days.

Darn it, I hate my dial up with a passion! *wipes tears from eyes*

The pages take about 25-30 seconds to load after each click (clicking on eggs then going back to the cave). Crap, I may never get one this year *pulls hair out*

It ONLY takes you 25-30 seconds? I WISH my internet was at that speed right now >_< It's taking me about 1-2 minutes after a click to get a new page.

Curse you, Lagmonster! *waves fist in the air*

.....I have yet to get a single '10 Halloween egg for the past three hours.

And with my fail internet connection, I fear I won't get any at all..... sad.gif

*goes to emo corner*

i have actually been an event catcher a number of times in the past. i dunno what the deal is tonight. i cant snag a single one to save my life sad.gif

Grrr. The cave loads fast when there's no eggs, but when I the halloween eggs are on the page it has to take forever to load.

So, I have three of the new eggs and three pumpkins, and my sister has three new eggs, too. She had 4 zombie attempts, with two successes, a male and a female, so she's happy. I still haven't killed any of my dragons yet, though. I kind of like the ones I have, but I'd also like a zombie or two. Decisions, decisions...

And I'm willing to catch for people, just send me a PM. smile.gif

Two more. One to go.

And I got the 94th ToT - a piece of cake.

It seems that they are dropping in a greater amount of time.

Hey, is there anybody here who's gotten the new eggs but hasn't gotten a zombie? I feel the need to gloat at somebody, and gloating at people who don't have either is just mean.

(Edited to add some semblance of tact.)

You can gloat at me (if my only zombie from last year doesn't count). 0/4 for the adult I hoped for this year. wink.gif