ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

nice, so why not we wish have name for this tree unlike dragon's had? rolleyes.gif do we? unsure.gif if name would be cool. smile.gif

Since I've seen people wondering when they'll change next, Earth Day is a tree related holiday, so it will change then~

After that comes summer.

If you want to see the whole collection, they're on my DA, but if you'd like to be surprised, that's okay c:

Thanks for the comments, guys <3 They make me smile c: And I've been needing that.

Edit: Earth Day =/= Arbor Day. Oops XD;

Edited by Kila

Oh my. There is a leetle tree on my scroll.

I have never clicked on a leetle tree before, and I was so slow in clicking it I still can't believe it's on my scroll. It's so cute, lost amongst my hulking dragons. I love it!

I got my first ever one the day my cat, Bethesda, gave birth to a single kitten, who we named Pigget because we are keeping her. ^^

Now I'll always have it to remind me of the day she was born (and if I'm ever unsure of the date I can just come to DC and check!) I got it as a now covered tree, then a few days later it changed to a pink/spring tree! I was like WOAH!

Wow...I just caught a leetle tree for my little brother. I was trying to snag him a CB trio and reflexed clicked when I saw "leetle". O.O I didn't even know they were still available!

I just saw 2 leetle trees in the cave. Sadly, I missed both of them. I will just have to keep trying.

I have never seen one in the cave. Aside from the screenies. owo.

Still don't have one; seems like I keep missing them; and it's great to know they're still a around. Quick question, is there certain conditions for them showing up?

Still don't have one; seems like I keep missing them; and it's great to know they're still a around.  Quick question, is there certain conditions for them showing up?

They do not grow up. Like the seasons they change in sprite as well.

Here is some information on the leetle trees for those curious as well. http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Leetle_Trees

Edited by xxDragonisPrimusXX

I finally caught one a couple of days ago. *snuggles leetle tree* Still can't believe it, ha ha.

~Feathers

I finally caught a leetle tree! *stares in wonderment at the small shrubbery on scroll* Now that makes up for the crappy day that I've had. biggrin.gif

I hope this friday will be change tree? unsure.gif for only that day or few days smile.gif

Edited by Soundwave95

Looks like the trees haven't changed yet. It's Earth day now, right?

I also wonder why it didn't change yet.

unsure.gif

I asked TJ about it today and he said it should change at 3am... but it hasn't yet.

Not sure why.