ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

MY LEETLE tree is the coolest tree that ever DIDNT suck in H2O!! I LOVE it..pixel or not..it is MINE,MINE MINE..lest there be any mistaken "tree-rights"!!! ROFL...

I almost had a heart blip when I saw the first row of them!!BLIIIIIP! cool.gif

Took me 3 tries to get one,hands were so shaky..

Rockin' On

BTW..GOOD LUCK to the tree-less!! They are still out & about..I saw one just earlier..just keep eyes peeled! blink.gif

Edited by Rockin' On

Congrats to all that now have a Leetle tree. I'm still surprised to see them still dropping...though that will probably never go away.

MY LEETLE tree is the coolest tree that ever DIDNT suck in H2O!! I LOVE it..pixel or not..it is MINE,MINE MINE..lest there be any mistaken "tree-rights"!!! ROFL...

I almost had a heart blip when I saw the first row of them!!BLIIIIIP! cool.gif

Took me 3 tries to get one,hands were so shaky..

Rockin' On

BTW..GOOD LUCK to the tree-less!! They are still out & about..I saw one just earlier..just keep eyes peeled! blink.gif

Hey that's awesome Rockin' On that you caught a tree!!! biggrin.gif

I am still hunting. smile.gif

Are leetle trees now just going to be dropping forever now?

Don't think so - TJ said they'd be around "for a while" - some people are betting on the day the tree winners are announced as an end - so that the honourable mention winners could choose one ("any dragon currently in the cave" is allowed.)

Haven't seen the Leetle trees for a few days now.

Pity, cos I would love to have one. sad.gif

Haven't seen the Leetle trees for a few days now.

Pity, cos I would love to have one. sad.gif

Don't give up - at least one was caught today....

You must stalk patiently the cave for lot of time, but it's not impossible smile.gif

Good luck to all!

I grabbed mine a few days ago. I logged on to Dragcave and I had no idea what was going on when I saw the tree's description, so I just clicked on it and it was mine. Sooooo lucky.

Don't think so - TJ said they'd be around "for a while" - some people are betting on the day the tree winners are announced as an end - so that the honourable mention winners could choose one ("any dragon currently in the cave" is allowed.)

It makes sense if the trees stop dropping at the end of the contest. Leetle TREES, available during a TREE decorating contest.

I don't think they're considred dragons, though, are they? Then again, I don't think they're on the "are not allowed to ask for" list, so....

Anyway, I caught my tree the second I stopped looking for it. O_o no one will ever understand these mysterious, sneaky little trees.

Just saw one next to a Dino, by accident i clicked the Dino and I got it .... When I wanted a Dino, I could never find one mad.gif

Still without any luck...no tree yet...saw a single tree today...

Just got mine, literally two minutes ago. They're still out. No worries for those worried that they've missed them.

I caught mine from the cave yesterday. smile.gif And I had stopped looking for one, when I saw the description I clicked just for fun and got it! xd.png

I saw two of them in the cave last night. Surprisingly, the came along within minutes of each other. biggrin.gif

Good to know. I saw one last night, but missed, and didn't see any others while hunting. Just gotta be more persistent today!

After seeing a good four go by and failing to catch them, I finally have one : D. I didn't think they were still dropping until I saw one this morning. Near fell out of my chair trying to catch it. X D.