ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

I finally got one a few days ago, after missing what felt like a small forest's worth of them.

And then today, my silver trophy badge turned to a gold one when two of my hatchlings matured. I"m having a good DC week. smile.gif

OMG...I just caught a leetle tree....I can't believe it...

OMG...I just caught a leetle tree....I can't believe it...

Felt the same when i caught mine. smile.gif

But oddly I had a sinking feeling in my chest remembering how fun it was trying to catch one dry.gif

so they are still coming up...Maybe I should snatch some commons from the cave just to give those who don't have trees yet a chance to get one ~_^

I can't believe they're still dropping! After I didn't see any for days, I went and got myself awfully scroll-locked, only to see one by accident! sad.gif

I just saw one smile.gif They're still here if you're still looking!

I saw one a few minutes ago...

keep trying people! You still have a chance of getting one!

I've never tried getting a leetle tree because I know I'm not fast enough to notice and catch one. xP But hmm, the more people who get the trees, the bigger the chance I'll be able to, right? Since there's a limit of one per scroll. Might give it a shot later. smile.gif

How many are you aloud to have? I have one from last year. Can I grab another?

Your leetle tree is prolly from 2008, not last year... unless you pulled a sleeping beauty and missed 2009 & 2010. xd.png

... So they ARE still dropping? I only saw one 2 weeks ago ...

I can't say for today, but I know I got mine last night.

Well, a few hours ago I've seen one, but I don't know If they're still dropping... maybe they stop when the Tree Contest is over... so maybe they have stopped

That makes a bit of sense, once the Tree Contest is over, the Leetle Trees stop dropping