ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

I've been caving for weeks and never seen them.. AT ALL sad.gif

Have you an autorefresher ?

How to get very depressed. sad.gif

Set it for one second. Then see them go by and you can't click fast enough.... (missed no less than SIX red dinos doing that while trying for a tree ! I had two slots available, just in case !)

Yeah, they have been dropping for a while.

I got mine couple of days ago and I thought they were gone already but obiviously they aren't. ^^

still saw one a day ago or two)

it even hang for some time as I refreshed the page twice or thrice and it was still there xd.png

good luck to you guys, who're still hunting! I was lucky to get mine at mass release on 28th.

Set it for one second. Then see them go by and you can't click fast enough.... (missed no less than SIX red dinos doing that while trying for a tree ! I had two slots available, just in case !)

i thought refresher programs were not allowed to be used.

Beside of being not allowed, using a refresher when hunting is no good. Either it is too slow and you will miss eggs in the meanwhile or it is too fast and when you just click on an egg it already started to refresh the site. It is much better to refresh manual.

What successfull members do while hunting:

-> Disable JavaScrips and images (easy when using firefox), it makes the site load faster.

-> Focus on the keywords "Oh my." None of the other eggs has these words in their description.

-> Refresh frequently. Do it manual.

-> Focus on the egg on the right, that's the newest egg in the row. (As example: When the egg on slot #1 on the left side is taken, the egg in the middle on slot #2 will slip onto slot #1, the egg on the right side on slot #3 will slip onto slot #2 and a new egg will appear at the right side on slot #3).

Good luck!

Edited by Beastrider

They're still dropping?

yes, I've seen three in the last few hours wink.gif

I was lucky and got one the day they started falling again. I'm looking forward to watching it change throughout the year.

I want one D: ... but I've kinda given up to be honest. I realized that my eyes couldn't really take it after the first 3 or 4 days. Ah well, maybe I still have a chance to get lucky without going blind <__< lol.

*cries* I should have just caught a leetle tree. But the page after I clicked it reminded me I already had 6 hatchlings so I decided not to take the 'egg'. *whimpers* Silly hatchlings not growing up on the 4 d marker sure hampered that lucky click.

Edited by Ryoneko

Heard they were dropping, haven't seen one though. Locked, so trying to stay away from the main cave - would hate to see one when locked and unable to click.

I caught one in the first mass release. ^^ I'm really glad, because it seems like it's tough for people to catch them when they're dropping randomly in the cave. They don't appear to be horribly rare, but they aren't common, either -- and the demand is huge.

My hunt for leetle trees has so far given me two cheese eggs... not quite what I was looking for but nice nontheless

Eh pal I cought maybe 7 CB silvers and 3 CB golds. I used

Firefox

that´s it

I did NOT turn Java script off

I did NOT turn of pictures

I did NOT use any AR (infact when I helped bouncing an ND once I beat all the people who refreshed with an AR)

I picked mine up the first day they dropped in the cave it took me a few hours but i got one

i thought refresher programs were not allowed to be used.

????

I thought that was only for scoring views (as all the fan sites run them once you open them, and I thought that was allowed.)

OK - I'll stop that - well, I only was doing for the specials anyway !) I was just worried about my f5 key over Christmas and Hallowe'en....

Mods - clarification please ?

yipeeeeee just got one! phew thought I mite be to late to get a tree but I am OK now I can breath... biggrin.gif

So, they're still dropping. That's really nice of TJ. Now all the members who wanted the tree got their tree. Including me biggrin.gif

They've been dropping for 11 days...

yipeeeeee just got one! phew thought I mite be to late to get a tree but I am OK now I can breath... biggrin.gif

Congrats. smile.gif I'm glad you got your leetle tree.

They've been dropping for 11 days...

Hey, an idea. Maybe TJ's dropping them for a total 12 days after Christmas. It makes sense, right? The Tree Decorating Contest and all. (Depressing news for a lot of people, but my imagination seems to disregard that. xd.png)