ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

I just caught one! ...Now what the heck do I do with it?! blink.gif

Cuddle it and love it and put it at the top of your scroll so all your friends can see it and envy you.

Or something smile.gif

I just saw another one! I thought they will never be there again! Does someone know if they are rares like papers and dinos?

Edited by ShadowQueen

They seem to be less common than papers and dinos, but more common than golds, silvers, trios, and cave-born blacks. It's just a guess, but I think that they may be more or less permanently dropping now -- with all the work that goes into giving them new looks several times a year, it would be odd to say that only a small fraction of users get to see those changes.

I've seen one fifteen minutes ago. smile.gif I'm trying to catch one for a friend who really wants it.

Maybe they stay until the tree contest is completely over on the 21st (after the winners are determined).

But that's such a short period and there are so many new users(including me) after the little trees were released for the first time.This means only few lucky people without a tree will get their own if they are really that rare.

I just saw another one! I thought they will never be there again! Does someone know if they are rares like papers and dinos?

Papers and dinos are classified as uncommons - not rares.

The trees are currently showing up in the cave at the rate similar to other uncommons.

Whether they will continue to show up in the cave after the winter contest is over is still debatable.

I am glad to hear that they are still dropping. I had missed the tree drop in 2008, and so far missed the trees I've seen since they've been dropping this year. :/

I am not a good catcher. lol I was able to catch my silver and gold by luck in the ap when fewer people were on.

Little trees? So far I haven't seen a single one in the cave..would love to have one...

I just caught one completely by accident, I though I wasn't going to get one. smile.gif

I caught one on my first day back after a bit of a break, a nice welcome back gift. :3 I've always wanted one of these leetle guys, so it's nice to have 'em back!

Two people have posted that they've caught them today - so I guess so !

Two people have posted that they've caught them today - so I guess so !

Thank you! ^-^

I hope to see some!

I still haven't seen any since they were first said to be dropping. Does anyone know how rare they are?

They dropped BIG time on Dec 28th; after that they seem to have been dropping rather more often than metallics...

I saw one leetle tree today...missed it though...

There were lots of them dropping on the 28th? didn't see any..sad.gif

There's probably still at least one an hour, just seen in the hunting we've done over the last couple of days. My niece still squeals when she sees one, even though she already has hers, and I think we've both stopped auto-clicking when seeing them now, even though it's a very strong impulse! Good luck with your tree hunts! smile.gif

I still haven't seen any since they were first said to be dropping. Does anyone know how rare they are?

They drop like uncommons.. so anywhere from 1-4 an hour on average.

Too bad I didn't know about the mass drop.. :/

Can't seem to catch any at all. Haven't seen any for the last couple of days, so it's good to see that they are still around.

Hoping to catch one. Not a fast clicker so it's near impossible for me.

I managed to get one about 3 hours ago. I didn't even realized I had clicked it until a second later.

Too bad I didn't know about the mass drop.. :/

the only people who "knew" about the "mass drop" happened to be the lucky few who just happened to be online around midnight of the 28th when they suddenly started dropping - there was no warning - no announcement. It also only lasted about an hour - it was not a one day event.