ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

Yay little tree, saw it but realized to late >.< I had my page just sitting there on it for about ten minutes -facedesk-

Yes, I just got one! I hope you all get one, too!

Oh, and my computer isn't the fastest around, so it's not just the faster connections anymore! Good luck!

Edited by kittymewgirl

Between all the other things going on, we saw at least two in the Cave tonight! Congrats to whoever caught them! biggrin.gif

I saw two in an hour after the cave got back up ><

I saw two in an hour after the cave got back up ><

....I just refreshed twice over one just now.

*collapses to ground sobbing*

/loldrama

The Leetle trees are still being released in the cave?? Really?? blink.gif

I remember that in the first days of the year everyone was camping in the cave all day long with the fear that the release could stop after few days...

Finally.

FINALLY!

I have a Leetle Tree. I can't believe it! biggrin.gif

I just came on to the Cave just now, and... there it was.

That's the first one I've seen in the Cave for ages.

*huggles her Leetle Tree* biggrin.gif

Edited by Frodo

I'm quite happy their being dropped again ^^

I didn't get the chance to get one last time, so maybe this will be my chance!

You mean to tell me the leetles are still dropping? They have been dropping ever sense January, wonder when they will stop.

Maybe they will permanatley stay. I got one on the first day, so im happy smile.gif

Edited by superguy16

I'm happy that all the players who wanted the tree -- got the tree! *_* I'm within those players too!

Hope they don't drop all year now though or that could be a problem. Since we're limited to one...

Gratz to you all who just got one. I saw one drop today and wasn't even in the cave that long.

If you look at leetle trees on other people's scrolls, or if you use the HTML code link for your own, you will see the valentine version.

I just saw that my leetle tree is changed in Valentine sprite, so cute! I'm happy I got it, many thanks to the users that helped me to catch it!

Just saw the leetle Valentine tree, so cute! <3 I wish I could have a seperate Valentine tree from my usual Leetle, but oh well. <3

At first I thought the Val tree was just pink decorations, but it's actually two little birds perching side by side. ^.^ That's adorable.