ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

I caught one a few hours ago, so they are still dropping but not nearly as much as they were.

They're definitely still dropping - just had to resist clicking one, I already got mine xd.png

They're definitely still dropping. It just means a lot of refreshing and clicking if you want to catch one.

Makes sense why Leetle Trees are still dropping. As long as it's winter, there will be a Christmas-y moment for a while with snow on top of fir trees. Then later, there's Groundhog Day.

Yeah, finally I got my own leetle tree. biggrin.gif

While hunting trees I got one cheese, one paper and one alt black. *edit wishlist*

Seems to become a good year. ^^

I just got one and I seen one earlier, so they're still dropping. I'd say 1 every 2-3 hours.

I had the luck of seeing several go by without the luck of catching one :']

I don't have a lot of time to spend in the cave. The few trees I saw, I missed. sad.gif I will have to get very lucky or wait until next Christmas to get one (if they are released again.).

I just decided to spend 10 minutes looking and finally got one! It's literally the third one that I have seen in the cave. Then I had to search to find it on my scroll. It seems to sort between Icicle and Lake (Water Dragons) in the by-breed sort.

Yeah, finally I got my own leetle tree. biggrin.gif

While hunting trees I got one cheese, one paper and one alt black. *edit wishlist*

Seems to become a good year. ^^

You're so lucky! laugh.gif

All I got were commons.. sad.gif

You're so lucky! laugh.gif

All I got were commons.. sad.gif

But your black has a better lineage than ANY of mine. smile.gif

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! I just got a LEETLE TREE!!! I saw it and thought for sure someone else would snatch it first but I clicked anyway and I got it! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!!

Oh my. There was a leetle tree among the hourly drop. Really slim pickings, but there was that tree that no doubt all 176 users clicked at the same time... wonder who got it.

I finally saw one the other day. Fortunately, I got mine when they first came out but I still wanted to see one. I clicked it by accident because I went to click a Red but refreshed at the same time and a tree came up right after it so I clicked it and I woulda gotten it too. xd.png

They are still dropping for those who don't have one yet, I just saw one no more than a minute ago in the cave.

I just caught one! ...Now what the heck do I do with it?! blink.gif