ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

the only people who "knew" about the "mass drop" happened to be the lucky few who just happened to be online around midnight of the 28th when they suddenly started dropping - there was no warning - no announcement. It also only lasted about an hour - it was not a one day event.

I am one of those who was there, as midnight in the cave is 9:00 p.m. here. I was extremely lucky, and had mine in the first five minutes of the drop. I was going back and forth from my scroll through cave to AP, hoping for the last of the Holly breedings to drop. I think the mass drop continued about three hours, and continued at a little slower rate for the next two hours, maybe every third egg or so, when I went to bed at 2:00 a.m. local time. I continued my Holly hunt all that night, back and forth through the cave a number of times, coming away with my Leetle Tree, even if I didn't get a Holly. smile.gif

They are still dropping, even if there's 1 every billion years, yesterday I managed to grab one for a person after hours of stalking, just you have to loose your fingers and eyes.

Good luck to who still have to catch one!

It also only lasted about an hour - it was not a one day event.

It lasted longer than an hour, because I managed to get one for someone at the second hourly drop and they were still mass dropping.

They seems to be more common though. I was hunting the main cave for whatever might show up for about 30 minutes and I saw three trees. One even stood around for at least 5 seconds, when they seem to be normally going in 2.

Well, I was one of those people who had a good night sleep for a exam on Thursday for math so I'm good ^^

Trying to get one still, pretty hard though.

o-o W-wow... I just happened to visit the main cave on a whim, and lo and behold, there's a Leetle Tree in the third egg space. I clicked, not expecting at all to get it, and... I got it!

I'm very happy! I wasn't expecting to get one at all. smile.gif

Yay just caught one smile.gif This makes me very happy seeing as I am at home on my dial up heh

You got the one I was trying for...sad.gif

well, congrats anyway...

You got the one I was trying for...sad.gif

well, congrats anyway...

I'm sure you'll catch one. Best advice is just to try at times there don't seem to be to many people on and either refresh with f5 or by clicking the logo. Good luck with the cave being unblocked to catch one smile.gif that seemed to have been my biggest issue!

Got it!! Got it!!

I hadn't even seen one around, and I was just sort of hunting for silvers and... a leetle tree among the eggs. I was stunned, so when I clicked on it it had already been picked. I kept hunting and finally managed to get one.

However, as usual, I didn't even see silver or gold cross by. I've seen gold just twice, and silver never.

It was a good hunting tho.

3 trees per hour? I don't even see 3 per day...sad.gif

They go really quick so you probably miss seeing them in between refreshes.

I got mine 3 days ago. It was the ultimate reflex click, I´m sooo happy. biggrin.gif

Good luck to everyone, who doesn´t have one yet. smile.gif

Got it!! Got it!!

I hadn't even seen one around, and I was just sort of hunting for silvers and... a leetle tree among the eggs. I was stunned, so when I clicked on it it had already been picked. I kept hunting and finally managed to get one.

However, as usual, I didn't even see silver or gold cross by. I've seen gold just twice, and silver never.

It was a good hunting tho.

Congrats :3

And you have seen two CB golds? *amazed*

I caught one for my sister yesterday, it was a pure reflex click.

edit: Caught a leetle, not a gold x3

Edited by QueenSmudge

I want one too *whines*

No, for real now, trying since the first day ... no luck ... *sighs*

I just managed to catch one. I didn't know what it was so I just left it alone. Is it suppose to just... sit there? Anyway I was glad I caught it.

I just managed to catch one. I didn't know what it was so I just left it alone. Is it suppose to just... sit there? Anyway I was glad I caught it.

It just sits and looks lovely - and changes appearance with the seasons. They're GREAT!

Finally I have mine too laugh.gif Like I said earlier - they're not impossible to catch! Keep on trying everyone and don't give up! Good Luck!

Edited by ShadowQueen

They are still dropping, caught one a few minutes ago. I'm so lucky. YAY

oh yeesss!! i caught me a leetle tree this year, too!!! good luck to all those who may still be trying, if they are still dropping... i haven't seen one in a while.

can you only have one leetle tree?

Maybe the will stay year round..? (Since they have different seasoned trees)

well, even though you can only have one, i'll love mine, and water it, and prune it, and...!!! jk, but i'm super happy to have one, i've wanted one since the first time i saw one!!!

~cuddles her tree, comes out covered in pine needles and snow~

I'm glad to see that they've stuck around so long, it seems like quite a few people have managed to get their hands on them. I was cursing myself for missing them back when they were released in 2008, so I was so glad that I managed to catch one in the first wave this year.

The one-per-user really makes a difference -- they might be uncommon, but the pool of people that can catch them is steadily going down.