ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

"You are already at the limit (1) for this breed of dragon. Please note that the limit includes eggs, hatchlings, and adult dragons. "

sigh. twas worth a shot. LOL.

I just went to the main cave after not going there today and the first thing that popped up was a leetle tree!

and i just reflex clicked,

user posted image

omg the leetles are still dropping xd.png

I just got one. *waves victory flag*

It's the second time I saw the egg description, and I clicked, expecting to not be fast enough; but then there it was on my scroll. biggrin.gif

I just got one. *waves victory flag*

It's the second time I saw the egg description, and I clicked, expecting to not be fast enough; but then there it was on my scroll. biggrin.gif

Congratulations on getting a leetle! xd.png

How often do they approximatly drop?

They drop like uncommons... might see anywhere from 1-4 during each drop.

Approximately 3 an hour. But you usually see about one because sometimes they are caught while you are refreshing.

Can you get one if you're locked?

No, you can only catch them when you're unlocked. But the moment they are caught, they freeze so they don't take up any space.

I saw one today! happy they're still dropping and people still have a chance. good luck to all leetle-tree hunters!

I hope a lot of you guys get leetle tree's. I think they stop dropping at the end of the month but I really don't know. tongue.gif Happy hunting.

I guess it's kinda cool that more people can get leetle trees. *pets his special leetle tree*

Looks they're here to stay. Congrats to those who got the new, non-2008 batch.

For anyone wondering, they are still falling. I have a habit of clicking unusual descriptions and accidently clicked one earlier. I already have one! xd.pngalot.png

Yeah, they have been dropping randomly as yesterday caught sight of one front mainpage. I am still very grateful to my catcher for snagging me one while I was away. It was one of the three on my wish list. To be honest narrowed it down to two thinking that most likely discontinued had given up until that annoucement. I really wish the best of luck for those trying to get those little beauties.

Oh my!!

*extremely excited* xd.png

I've been hunting for a little tree for the few hours yesterday with no result. Today I lost a hatchling and an egg in a trade, and then...

I've caught it just a minute ago! Sooooo happy xd.png

Wish good luck to everybody still looking for his tree.

I'm finally off this hunt laugh.gif

I was happy they started dropping again. When they were first released I never caught one, but this time I caught one in the first hour. I love to look at it on my scroll.

Oh my!!

*extremely excited* xd.png

I've been hunting for a little tree for the few hours yesterday with no result. Today I lost a hatchling and an egg in a trade, and then...

I've caught it just a minute ago! Sooooo happy xd.png

Wish good luck to everybody still looking for his tree.

I'm finally off this hunt laugh.gif

They're still dropping? I'm really surprised they haven't stopped yet. Maybe they'll be dropping forever now? Who knows... (Well TJ does I guess :3 )

I really hope to get one. I've been trying since the beginning of this month. I wish I had a faster internet!!

Got one during the first five minutes of the day. I would have been really annoyed at myself if I had procrastinated through them, glad I thought to get on.

They're still dropping? I'm really surprised they haven't stopped yet. Maybe they'll be dropping forever now? Who knows... (Well TJ does I guess :3 )

Yes, luckily, they are still there. Although they seem to be extremely hard to catch.

The day before I didn't see a thing for at least an hour of permanent refreshing..

But it's not impossible, in fact)))

I saw two that got away from me earlier. Now I'm scroll locked and can't click. Dx

Curses!!

I was reading the wiki and it turns out there are sprites for V-day, Spring, and Earth Day. I cant wait to see what they look like b/c on the wiki they are fogged.

WB