ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

I just caught one, by accident biggrin.gif so they are still dropping biggrin.gif

Nice thing to catch by accident xd.png Congratulations!

Just saw one a few minutes ago so they are still dropping.

That makes a bit of sense, once the Tree Contest is over, the Leetle Trees stop dropping

My thoughts exactly. (But I guess we're wrong; I wonder when they'll stop dropping...?)

I think they will stop dropping at the end of the month. Also, congratulations shopgirl998! smile.gif

Wow, I wasn't even trying to catch one just now, I had just pulled up a chat window when it came up from my last refresh. I was certain the delay would mean I didn't get it but I did. I'm kind of in a state of shock right now.

They're being dropped alright.

Saw 2/missed 2.

Edited by 321123

How do you know it's a leetle tree drop? O.o

It'll say. "Oh my, there is a leetle tree among the eggs."

Its the only drop in the cave using the words "Oh My"

It'll say. "Oh my, there is a leetle tree among the eggs."

Its the only drop in the cave using the words "Oh My"

Very much obliged. It was sort of odd for me there. But anyhow, thanks! I'll go hunting now.

I clicked one on share instict on the words "Oh my!", and got surpriced to see the message that i already have reached the limit... *lol*

Off course, i got my tree long ago, but still clikced like crazy and happy when i "got" this one.

I guess thats a solid sign its about time to take a break, huh...? rolleyes.gif

I caught a leetle tree literally like 30 seconds ago. I'm actually kind of shocked. I clicked on a CB Skywing egg, went back to the cave and there it was. I thought I was kind of slow to click but there it is on my scroll. Awesome biggrin.gif

Still dropping huh, well I got a catcher to catch one ages ago. I still haven't seen one though dry.gif

Oh, they are still dropping them? Cool ok that's good. All I need to do is find a catcher for my sister. I have one but she doesn't.