ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

they had a mass release on them? wonder why i missed that sad.gif cant catch one i will keep trying

The mass release only lasted a few hours.

I just got one!! It was so random too. I was browsing the internet, clicked on DC, saw the tree and clicked on it and got it! I wasn't even trying. xd.png

I managed to snag a leetle tree, too, by accident. Was going for an egg and misclicked and snagged the tree instead! ha ha Best misclick I've ever had! smile.gif

Hey, an idea. Maybe TJ's dropping them for a total 12 days after Christmas. It makes sense, right? The Tree Decorating Contest and all. (Depressing news for a lot of people, but my imagination seems to disregard that. xd.png)

That would be really sad... wish they could drop all year round, but i guess it makes sense. good thing i already got mine. i would have died if they stopped dropping and i didnt have one.

I finally got mine yesterday evening but up until then I'd had no luck at all. I'm glad the drop was extended or I'd have never gotten one. They are adorable!

I finally got mine yesterday evening but up until then I'd had no luck at all. I'm glad the drop was extended or I'd have never gotten one. They are adorable!

Congrats!!! I'm still looking sadly! (I really suck at this tongue.gif)

I stumbled into the beginning of the mass drop on the 28th, and got one before I realized it. I was really lucky. On the other hand, it took my niece several days of attempts. She finally got hers night before last, just before the Decorating contest had its glitch show up. I think she might have spent an hour on F5 that night to get it.

I can't get it, doubt they exist, ect. If they did, I could catch IT.

Good thing I don't really like them. tongue.gif

i finally just caught a leetle tree, so they are still dropping

I haven't seen any for quite awhile, I'm still hoping though, going to try some more tomorrow. smile.gif (its like 2:44 AM here...) Wish me luck, I failed a Holly catching so I intent on getting a Leetle Tree!

That's awkward. I grabbed one- had the 'yay you got it here are the codes' page... aaaand it's not on my scroll.

-edit-

Ah, there we go. Just took a bit.

Edited by DiceWitch

They don't go to the top, even though they are technically eggs ! I was TOLD (in the end) where mine was - way down under my waters...! At this point I decided the time had come to master alternate custom sorting !

I forgot to ask. Is there a limit to the number of leetle trees you can acquired? Is it one and done or, if you were very lucky, could you catch and keep more?

I forgot to ask. Is there a limit to the number of leetle trees you can acquired? Is it one and done or, if you were very lucky, could you catch and keep more?

Nope only one. smile.gif

I still haven't had any luck... I haven't seen one today. They didn't stop dropping did they?

Nope only one. smile.gif

I still haven't had any luck... I haven't seen one today. They didn't stop dropping did they?

I caught my leetle tree on the 6th in the evening. I haven't been on a lot today only about an hour but didn't see any. I'm sure others with more time on the Cave might have spotted some. I love my leetle tree! wub.gif

I caught my leetle tree on the 6th in the evening. I haven't been on a lot today only about an hour but didn't see any. I'm sure others with more time on the Cave might have spotted some. I love my leetle tree! wub.gif

Well congrats on catching one. smile.gif I'll keep looking and hoping for the best.

Wow, now I'm glad I grabbed mine on the first day when there were lots of 'em dropping, and before a lot of people noticed. Good luck to anyone still trying! I saw one earlier but it was gone in a second.

I get very depressed *lol*

I try, since the 29th, to get a leetle xd.png no luck till now ...

and I saw so many other eggs while trying to get the tree, and was never fast enough!

That's awkward. I grabbed one- had the 'yay you got it here are the codes' page... aaaand it's not on my scroll.

-edit-

Ah, there we go. Just took a bit.

biggrin.gif

lol same X3 i was lucky--i grabbed mine on the first night, during the mass drops

i have been so lucky to either miss them or be scroll locked while thinking I have some space :']

so no leetle tree for me T_T