wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Accidentally sent an egg to the AP that has a dead parent, oops.

Tried to zombify a chicken *facepalm*

"You stab the chick and roast it over a fire." Of course I can't revive THAT. tongue.gifrolleyes.gif

Killed my only Balloon- from 2009!- and failed to bring it back from the dead. Increased chances my behind...

Didn't realize I can't revive the same dragon twice.

Killed one.

Revived it successfully (didn't become a zombie).

Killed it again.

Looking at greyed-out revive link sad.gif

The Absolute burner, The Millenium Fail, the stupiest thing someone ever did on DC:

I was soooo overtired yesterday, I FORGOT to revive my hatchies

*facepalm*

Intersting note: I found out today that dinos have no revive option.

Mental note: Only choose papaers and cheeses next year for ungendered zombie.......

I picked up a pumpkin egg with only 4 minutes left and I tried to save it but it died. sad.gif

Just realized how pretty the Shadow Walker x Spotted Greenwing pairing is AFTER Halloween breeding is finished. ;_;

Next year it is then!

Didn't notice I picked up messy SW from the AP. Went to breed my own SW with a Silver. It auto abandoned sad.gif Still beating myself over it.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I just discovered how eternally stupid I am.

I had two 2nd gen pb Shadow Walker hatchies which both turned male, so I wanted to trade one of them for a female one.

I got an egg with time to influence. I incubated it so it would hatch before the new release. It hatched overnight and right now I asked myself: "Wait - when did I influence that baby?"

I checked the action log - I didn't.

Gosh! *slams head against the wall*

this isnt something I did but a friend of mine whose newer to the site was trying to hide a sick cheese egg and ended up abandoning it by accident. I mean sure hes new but come shouldnt people read the screen? -_o

I had a 1 day, 8 hour Pumpkin egg I wanted to Neglect.

I fogged it at 8 hours and set a timer for 7 hours later on my iPod, which would be just past midnight at my time.

I go to bed, confident I would wake up- and stay awake- just long enough to unfog it and add it to a Hatchery.

I wake up at 5am, check it and it's dead. The alarm did go off, but...

I FORGOT TO TAKE THE HEADPHONES OFF MY IPOD. *facedesk x100*

Managed to space Christmas last year entirley.......eggs included >< *looks at poor naked wreath*

first off, I miss timed my hatchling's deaths... they went poof from my scroll an HOUR before halloween started! So no hatchie zombies this year *sulks*

And I forgot to influence my first batch of halloween eggs... and several were genders I didnt want them to be. I ended up freezing one because she was from a staircase lineage, that she needed to be male to continue.

Saw a red, black, two nebulas, a royal blue in the AP. But I'm egg-locked with new release eggs so I missed them!

The stupidest thing I've done... Well...

Killed a dragon instead of abandoning it because I didn't pay attention to which one I clicked -.-

Learned my lesson.

I was so excited that I had gotten marrow x alt sweetlings that after I influenced I didn't double check to make sure the influence stuck. Now I have 2 males instead of a pair sad.gif

Traded the wrong 2nd Gen SW from Alt Sweetling and now I have 2 (and potentially 3) females instead of one male and one female.

@Charmiepoo

Thank you, i like your names too:

Tamed, Poly Draggie,Cet,Beah , they are very good =D

I think about all the "Old" CB pinks I let go, a new egg would come out, or someone would offer me an egg I needed, if I was scroll locked the pinks were first to let go due to how easy they were to catch, now i only have 1 pink lady and one gendered Frozen pink.

I sort of did the same thing with the Frills, I never got enough of them, I had a friend who was big on having a Frill army and she would trade me awesome dragons like Silvers and Golds and what not for Frills, so once again I wish I had kept more of them for myself too

Oh well live and learn