wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Forgetting to incubate my eggs! Why be egglocked when there's something I can do about it?

Losing two 2nd gen metals I've been working AGES on to get. I just came back from the weekend checked my scroll and missed a Silver from Green Copper mum and a Gold from RC mum that SHOULD have been there (or so I thought). Apparently in my effort to get some last Sweetling trade I offered the wrong metals (not the one bred as trade fodder) on Thursday/Friday and didn't notice until today. Well at least taht's my bet guess, the two are on a scroll without name and the Action log doesn't show codes on trade offers sad.gif

I will be able to rebreed them in a year or so, but MAN could I kick my own ass.

Well, at least I got a Sweetling to gift out of it *sigh*.

P.S- If you are by chance the person I traded with and would be willing to maybe trade one or two of them back (for some other shinies), please pm - I know it's a longshot but it doesn't hurt to ask wink.gif

Lost an egg via auto-abandon (my fault, I know) and I feel so stupid. It was an absolutely amazing egg. The link is in my sig, and if you come across it, I will reward you and eventually replace it with another egg of the same lineage (or any lineage you want).

Missed a CB Thalassa because I refreshed one two many times.

Reading a thread and forgetting I am using a site avatar, so I notice a bunch of posts with my avatar that have had their text removed and yet I have no PM or warning...all set to get worked up and kinda wondering when I had chatted on that thread last...oh wait that isn't my sig...oh...that isn't me. OOPS.

rolleyes.gif

I was looking through the biomes and there was a Silver egg in the desert, but I didn't realize that until I had already clicked on another biome, and obviously when I went back to the desert it was gone. OTL

I had to sneeze. Like, really badly. Not ladylike at all. So I did it, still browsing through biomes, and... somehow managed to catch a Magma? Not bad wink.gif

Bred a ~Removed for the protection of the owner; please don't post links too eggs you don't own~ Shimmer[/url] while stupidly being locked, the bad thing is that I needed this one for an IOU =( whoever finds it will get something nice in return smile.gif

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

In the alpine, see a xeno, go to click it but press refresh before I do. Refresh lags so I don't realise, I click, the page refreshes and now i have a harvest. At least it didn't egglock me.

Spotted the third Xeno egg I've seen, like, ever, on the AP.

Hit refresh out of habit. D'ohhh

Accidentally forgot to put my CB silver in a fansite and let it die, woops...

*hitting myself for being so stupid*

my all-time fail was freezing my 2nd cb alt sweetling.

to be fair, at the time we did not get more than 2 of each holiday dragon and i was in love with the hatchling. but still. all my lineage projects are much more difficult now.

Edited by nepenthe.catharsis

to be fair, at the time we did not get more than 2 of each holiday dragon and i was in love with the hatchling. but still. all my lineage projects are much more difficult now.

I did the exact same thing.

YES. Regrets.

I just went hunting while I was locked..

Set up a trade to get some CB Olives for a lineage project. Was very happy until I looked at the lineage and saw I needed CB Terraes... laugh.gif

Be more careful in the future, I guess.

I caught 3 Two-Headed Lindwurms looking for that precious White Lunar Herald.

At least I have a GW.

Okay, so, I was locked, but I had 2 eggs that could hatch very soon. I killed some time by massbreeding my BSAs, then had a little break, when I looked at my scroll 2 of my eggs had hatched so I assumed I was unlocked and went hunting.

I saw a xeno, I clicked on it, and I was locked!

Two of the BSAs I had bred were on my scroll. Oopsie! D:

I'm making an inventory of my CB dragons and discovering some odd gaps in my collection. I knew I only had one CB gold, but I also only have 2 CB whites, on a scroll of over 2,000 dragons. Or I have 8 CBs of some other breed but only one of them is male. That sort of thing. And I'm thinking, dang past-self, you were an uneven collector! And now you've got to fix it! xd.png

I made an offer on a 2G Prize that isn't near enough. I feel like an idiot for even offering. *blushes*

I couldn't help myself. Idiot, me! Idiot! xd.png

I'm making an inventory of my CB dragons and discovering some odd gaps in my collection. I knew I only had one CB gold, but I also only have 2 CB whites, on a scroll of over 2,000 dragons. Or I have 8 CBs of some other breed but only one of them is male. That sort of thing. And I'm thinking, dang past-self, you were an uneven collector! And now you've got to fix it! xd.png

Same thing happened to me. I was looking to breed my Gold with a Thunder, and I wondered why no Thunders were showing up on the breeding list. Turns out all of my Thunders were male, and my Gold was female. xd.png

Same thing happened to me. I was looking to breed my Gold with a Thunder, and I wondered why no Thunders were showing up on the breeding list. Turns out all of my Thunders were male, and my Gold was female. xd.png

Doesn't that mean all your Thunders should show up in the Gold's potential mate listing? blink.gif

Doesn't that mean all your Thunders should show up in the Gold's potential mate listing? blink.gif

Whoops, I meant none. laugh.gif

Forgot to breed Rogue yesterday. Bred him today. Forgot I was locked, and the egg auto'd. Thank goodness it was a fail and not a prize. Whew.