wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Getting rid of almost all my dragons before I left in 2013.

And losing the PW to my forums account...

Edited by Survivalist

I left myself egglocked for ease of breeding holidaykin to the AP, and then forgot to abandon something before breeding my gold lunars. Got another month to wait now.

Idiot. I don't usually make that sort of mistake.

(If somebody finds a gold lunar egg from Aleran Royalty in a few days, I'll pay to get it back!)

I left myself egglocked for ease of breeding holidaykin to the AP, and then forgot to abandon something before breeding my gold lunars. Got another month to wait now.

Next golden Lunar phase starts in 12 days - less than half a month smile.gif

Let my last GoN grow up... Wanted to freeze her as a S2, but missed it... sad.gif

Not me, but my sister spent the first two years of her time on DC thinking she had a summoning trio.

She only found out last week that they were Frostbite/Ember/Electric.

Breed despite being egglocked and now i renamed the parents and changed my signature. *sigh* sleep.gif

A minor thing, but still silly. I was hunting the AP and found an egg that I knew would be the perfect mate for this shadow walker of mine. So I went to check the shadow walker's lineage and thought "those parent names look awfully familiar". And they are. Because the "perfect mate" is its full sibling. So much for that plan xd.png

I was experimenting with a Spitfire egg, trying to change it into a Neglected. So a half hour before its time of death (much too early anyway), I unfogged it and placed it on every viewsite I know. Well, halfway through I found that it was going to hatch too soon, so I refogged it and went to play a different game for a few minutes.

I instantly lost track of time, and the egg died before I remembered. xd.png

I was egglocked with the April Fools release, and just 3 minutes ago I saw a CB Gold egg. It took me a full minute to register what "This egg is very reflective and metallic looking" meant... then I remembered I was egg locked.

really cruel April Fools joke if you ask me laugh.gif congrats to whoever got it!

Edited by leomon

Breed despite being egglocked and now i renamed the parents and changed my signature. *sigh* sleep.gif

Good luck getting it back. I see at least the person who got your egg let it hatch. The person who got my lost egg...well, she killed it or was a true newbie and didn't know how to use EQ. I got a forum warning for posting links like that in my sig, even if it isn't directly to the egg/hatchie, so...hope you get it returned and don't get a warning. sad.gif

I stupidly bred a 3G tinsel that hadn't produced any eggs until now and I was locked. I've given up on getting any auto-abandoned eggs back, since the person who gets it will likely kill it if I ask for it back, so I just figure I'll try again next week.

Since I saw my Storm hatchling had matured, I decided it would be a great time to complete the Storm x holiday spiral lineage I have been working with. Welp, the pair produced an egg but I also forgot that I was egglocked too. I even used fertility to make the egg happen. I really hope the egg finds a good home.

Quite a while back I traded a CB Silver for a relatively high-gen Prize dragon (6G bronze shimmer, I think) that I eventually released because I ended up not liking the lineage after a while.

Could've had a proper breeding partner for my Silver... sad.gif I still occasionally slap myself mentally for that. Especially because since then I haven't even seen another Silver in the cave.

My boyfriend was in town on Valentine's Day and I forgot about my valentine eggs and they died. sad.gif

I don't remember much about being here for Halloween '13 (in fact, I remember nothing at all) but apparently I was present because I have one CB Grave dragon. Just one though. So I guess the stupid thing would be that I didn't grab two for some reason haha

Speaking of old Holidays, I have the badges for 2011 Halloween and Christmas and 2012 Valentines, but not CB of those years' holiday dragons. I even have two Halloween dragons dated 2011, but no CBs. Whoopsie!

Something minor but since i've been on the site a while, I consider it dumb

I just realized I forgot to influence my eggs for this past release and they're all male but one c: I got lucky

I can't decide which way to influence my cRAFT egg. :s I suck at decisions!

Was looking for CB Lunar Heralds (with specific codes, starting with 4, 5 or 6) and locked myself with Celestials.

Seriously, can't I have a *little* focusability?!

I believed TJ's line about "a dragon you can't even breed," so I froze three CB Celestials.

I believed TJ's line about "a dragon you can't even breed," so I froze three CB Celestials.

Yes, you should read the second line as well, next time, where it says "like other dragons" wink.gif

Probably the stupidest thing I've done on DC is that when I started playing, I thought that long, gigantic, messy lineages from the AP were just the bomb and that a lineage couldn't be long enough, the messier, the better. It took me too long to understand that CB dragons were more valuable. As a result all of my earliest dragons, including rares, have awful, awful lineages.

I never though I'd be dumb enough t breed when egglocked. I did. And I needed it for an IOU...

I literally always miss the hourly egg drop. I find myself at xx:57 telling myself "I'm gonna be ready for it this time" and then I either get distracted or think well there's 2 more minutes left, I'll do something real quick and then when i glance at the clock again it's xx:01 or later. ;____;

Yes, you should read the second line as well, next time, where it says "like other dragons" wink.gif

Yeah.... April Fool's on me!

*weeps softly*