wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Decline an offer istead of accepting it... *hiding her face behind her fingers*

When I started playing, I kept getting golden wyverns. I thought I was very lucky getting my first, but five golden Wyverns later I was getting sick of the. Now any time I get one I yell at myself

I missed so. Many. Holidays. And I went long enough without logging in at one point that all my dragons names had been removed and I couldn't remember all of them. I still kick myself for one of them that I couldn't ever get back, Malakai. I named him Malakaitu, but it's just not the same.

I missed so many Holiday's too. Christmas I HAD the darn Aegis' but they died. Ugh. sad.gif

Not DC, but forum: just notice that I sent some PMs to myself dry.gif

Lololol

What I've done:

-Breed something and forget I'm egg locked. Done this multiple times. lol

Thanks to an oversensitive mouse pad I accidentally clicked an egg in the biomes that I didn't want. biggrin.gif

Not noticing a rare egg until I after I had pressed to refresh the page.

Do this all the time. unsure.gif

I forgot to influence something and now it's gendered wrong... oops. huh.gif

Yesterday I saw an egg in the cave with a great properly-capitalized word code, and I didn't pick it up because it wasn't a rare breed. Now the egg no longer exists (unless it's fogged?) and I'm regretting my decision sleep.gif

I forgot to fog a sick lineaged egg that I just bred a day ago and now it died. Goodbye Spirit-ward x Speckle 3G.

mad.gif

thinking that there would not always be so much reflective dust in the desert ....

Forgetting to put a prize egg in hatcheries at an earlier time. Now it is the right age to be hatched, but doesn't have enough unique views (and instead is rapidly gaining an unhealthy amount of regular views).

Managed to auto-abandon TWO 4G prizes while breeding trade fodder. xd.png Good job, me. Hopefully whoever gets them is happy. tongue.gif

Not noticing a rare egg until I after I had pressed to refresh the page.

Do this all the time. unsure.gif

I know your pain!

I've managed to accumulate 1500+ unnamed dragons ...

And I thought my 200-ish was bad. ohmy.gif

I just bred an egg right after checking my egg slot was full. Why did I do that???

Decided to breed my dragons to create a hybrid.

Successful! biggrin.gif

Message said I already had too many eggs and it auto-abandoned it.\

Not successful! mad.gif

Forgot to freeze this guy, and now I'm stuck with a messy lineage I can never even breed a mate for. *cry*

Yeah, so I ended up releasing it. Now, of course, I could breed it a mate. I'm a genius.

Bred my very first aria sttraight to ap because I was egglocked. dry.gif

I really could swear that I had one egg space.

Collected 4 eggs at the same time and I missed my opportunity to be the proud owner of a Copper dragon!

Going back through my winter dragons to look for a potential mate for a new dragon, I found that I named one with a word that at the time I had no idea was actually inappropriate blink.gif

Back then it just sounded like a nice name that I made up based on a combination of its parents names. Turns out I managed to name her an Italian swear word without realizing it xd.png

I only know now thanks to assassins creed's Ezio and his potty mouth. Needless to say that dragon now has an altered name.