wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Refreshing to look for heartstealers and then being so zoned out you refresh over them anyway

Didn't realizing that Valentine eggs in held clutches ALL count towards your limit. My lovely-named 2G Rosebud x White just auto abandoned.

*very sad*

Refreshing to look for heartstealers and then being so zoned out you refresh over them anyway

Same here xd.png

I went through a good ten minutes where I was just mindlessly refreshing xd.png

Wasn't paying attention to the action I clicked, and I typed a dragon's name into the Abandon text box (thank goodness for that failsafe!). Not very stupid, and pretty common, right? The name was a song lyric, and every time I click the Abandon box it brings up that lyric, and the song gets stuck in my head. For hours.

One year ago I wrote in my Valentine's breeding plan spreadsheet "First breed all eggs for my own projects! Ignore AP until after breeding everything!"

And I'm sure I had good reasons to write that, so today... I read it and went AP hunting.

I'm AP addicted. ohmy.gif

(At least I only kept 3 AP eggs and bred 4 eggs for my own plans.)

Additional stupid thing I did the past few weeks: playing puzzle games that require lots of clicking right before a DC event that will also require lots of clicking. My right hand is already complaining. (At least I'm locked now, so no more AP hunting for two days.)

Not looking up when Valentine breeding starts and egglocking myself the day before. D:

Fortunately, one of my red dragons could incubate so I should have one slot in an hour. And in my defense, I egg locked myself on a CB Rainbow Copper and a CB Gaia Xenowyrm.

Not trying harder to get two more Royal Crimsons from Radiant Angels. Now I can't breed all the third gens I need for the giant checker I spent the last year assembling parts of. I hate myself right now.

Was going to send someone a response PM before work a few days ago. Dreamed that night of doing it, and in the usual morning hustle somehow believed I had. Now it's been several days without a response from me, and I can't apologize because they're not receiving messages.

If you see this, I'm sorry I was an idiot. I did not mean to be so rude to a friendly PM. sad.gif

Bred my dragons and the egg was abandoned cause I had to many eggs. Erggg. And the name of the egg that they had made me laugh even though it's not mine. The egg code was LOzER. laugh.gif

Joined 13th Feb 2015, thought valentine eggs looked stupid, didn't grab any. Saw the new release, could have grabbed some, thought it was a bug or something that all the eggs had the same description. Didn't grab any. Now I am scurrying around grabbing valentine's eggs like crazy cursing past self of being such a noob.

Got all the Valentine eggies I wanted this year! Yay!!! Now to wait for the release and still hate on past self cause of the pretty CB Heartstealer I could have had.

Edited by KittyHeart

Found a heartseeker x black checker in the AP

Gave it away without realizing it was one of the lines I was looking for, right on down to the alt black in it -doh!

I bred a mate for one of my Valentines a few weeks ago. Went to breed the two together and spent ages looking for the Valentine on its breed page (on my kindle so no word find). I couldn't find it so I then went to the Valentine's breed page to see if I could find the mate that way. I was getting really frustrated until I finally realised the intended mate had misgendered and I just hadn't noticed.

Edited by Wiz

I bred a mate for one of my Valentines a few weeks ago. Went to breed the two together and spent ages looking for the Valentine on its breed page (on my kindle so no word find). I couldn't find it so I then went to the Valentine's breed page to see if I could find the mate that way. I was getting really frustrated until I finally realised the intended mate had misgendered and I just hadn't noticed.

I feel your pain xd.png

I bred a mate for one of my 2nd gen heartseekers. Just realized that I influenced the mate male.

Oh, wow, here's one I just remembered: I didn't always realize transferring an egg erased influence, and I posted two eggs on the Departures thread and said I'd influenced them to be a mated pair. The person who claimed them said, "I hope you don't mind if I re-influence them wink.gif," and I just thought, "Oh, I guess they want them both to be female or something." I only just realized what they meant.

*hides face*

Bred my dragons and the egg was abandoned cause I had to many eggs. Erggg. And the name of the egg that they had made me laugh even though it's not mine. The egg code was LOzER.  laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

ROFL !!! now that is too funny ..

the ways and humour of dragons .... tongue.gif

Oh, wow, here's one I just remembered: I didn't always realize transferring an egg erased influence, and I posted two eggs on the Departures thread and said I'd influenced them to be a mated pair. The person who claimed them said, "I hope you don't mind if I re-influence them wink.gif," and I just thought, "Oh, I guess they want them both to be female or something." I only just realized what they meant.

*hides face*

That's alright, a lot of people do that from what I can see in trade threads.

Bred a particular dragon before being fully awake. All three eggs went to the AP because I was egglocked. Now I can't send one where it was supposed to go, & there's no chance of getting one back. sad.gif The best part is I unlocked literally five minutes after that.

Moral of the story: don't touch the game until my eyes are actually able to stay open!