wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Twice, I've gotten my neglected's experiments off by like 2 hours. So I'd come to the egg, and see that it was already dead, and be so confused because my timer said it wouldn't die for another 1-2 hours..

plus I just missed a cb silver, I DIDN'T EVEN REACT. I just clicked away from the biome like an idiot. reflexes exist

Is that bad? o.o

Because I did the same...

Most people prefer to freeze bred hatchies because CB's are more valuable, especially as adults~

----

Re: this thread in general.

Tossed good finds back into the AP because I have no patience and later regretted it. OTL I'm always trying to catch something 'better.' which is not always the smartest approach.

Is that bad? o.o

No, it's not bad. Some people just don't like to freeze CB hatchlings. Some people prefer to only freeze things that are messy, that they can't continue, or that gender wrong. But it's entirely up to you what you freeze or not. smile.gif No right or wrong!

Stupid thing: Got my mates mixed up and bred the wrong one rolleyes.gif

Edited by Eos

Is that bad? o.o

Not really, it's just I could have used it in one of my lineages. You can freeze whatever you want smile.gif

Tossed good finds back into the AP because I have no patience and later regretted it. OTL I'm always trying to catch something 'better.' which is not always the smartest approach.

Man I've done that before, multiple times.

Edited by WaterDroplet

Most people prefer to freeze bred hatchies because CB's are more valuable, especially as adults~

No, it's not bad. Some people just don't like to freeze CB hatchlings. Some people prefer to only freeze things that are messy, that they can't continue, or that gender wrong. But it's entirely up to you what you freeze or not. smile.gif No right or wrong!

Not really, it's just I could have used it in one of my lineages. You can freeze whatever you want smile.gif

I see, thanks for explaining that to me! c:

~~~

Decided to save my Influence, praying for Fate to gender the egg right. Fate did not listen >.>

I've been sick yesterday and was late to unfog one of the eggs for fifteen minutes, so it died. Today I've unfog another egg in time, but at that moment when it have 15-20 minutes ToD internet just stopped working, I sent eggie to my online—and not scroll locked—friend used slow mobile connection, but... sad.gif

Froze a CB magma thinking you could unfreeze. Pls TJ give us a dragon with a BSA that can unfreeze! Well atleast I got him the epic name "Frozen Fireball"

At least you've both got the excuse that Rainbow and LoS Coppers look really similar - I have no such excuse for breeding this! rolleyes.gif (I did get it right thereafter, but that green Copper is still at the top of the list of mates, waiting for me to get confused again...)

At least you've both got the excuse that Rainbow and LoS Coppers look really similar - I have no such excuse for breeding this! rolleyes.gif (I did get it right thereafter, but that green Copper is still at the top of the list of mates, waiting for me to get confused again...)

You could rename one of them ... e.g. Rainbow Shuriken for the Shimmer or Not Rainbow Enough for the Copper?

Yeah, that's a good idea, might do that. Luckily(?), I don't breed that line often.

Once I traded a CB copper for a CB thunder because I didn't realize CB coppers were worth more.

I really ought to track my PMs. I've messaged someone twice about a trade but I don't even know if they've seen my messages, let alone whether they're interested in my offer. And I'd like to know 'cos then *I* can make a decision on accepting the very nice thing I've been offered on my dragon. If that makes any sense. rolleyes.gif

Ah well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I hope I don't come back with another post about cancelling my trade and then getting rejected from someone else's!

Edited by Amazon_warrior

oh man I haven't been here for long, but I've already done some dumb stuff

for example: I bred one of my Zenowyrms with my Gilded Wyvern. I forgot I had the max amount of eggs.

or, I WENT FOR THE HELLHORSE. I MISSED. I GOT THE ALBINO INSTEAD.

aaaarrrrgggghhhhh. I meant to put a long lineaged gold lunar herald hatchie in the Departures thread but instead I put my 2nd gen from silver Frostbite hatchie in there, that I needed for a lineage I was continuing. I can't believe I did that.........................

Edited by StormBirdRising

I hope I don't come back with another post about cancelling my trade and then getting rejected from someone else's!

...Well. Yeah. dry.gif

Most stupid thing i've done? Not play DC for a few years. I've gone and missed out on so many lovely holiday breeds, the last I took part in was the 2009 Christmas dragon. Fingers crossed I can collect some of the missed breeds from the AP when the holidays come along.

Aside from that, the thing I felt was most stupid at the time was freezing one of my 2009 Christmas hatchlings, so I had only one adult. Back then, you were limited to 2 per scroll (I think, it's been so long!). It was stupid to me at the time, as i'd left myself with just the one breedable adult.

Aside from that, the thing I felt was most stupid at the time was freezing one of my 2009 Christmas hatchlings, so I had only one adult. Back then, you were limited to 2 per scroll (I think, it's been so long!). It was stupid to me at the time, as i'd left myself with just the one breedable adult.

Many people did the same, myself included .... although technically, back then we couldn't know that the limit would be lifted for bred holidays one day.

Good grief laugh.gif , I accidentally bred a Grave to the wrong Mageia so now I have an EG with a Grave from Mageia and a Mageia from Frill. Whoops. I was so confident that I didn't verify the Mageia's lineage. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Eos