wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Didn't realize I was egg locked, clicked a CB Blusang, and got the overburdened message. I SO had that egg! rolleyes.gif

Been tracking my incubates and influences the last week or so, trying to make sure that all of them are off cooldown by Valentine week. Then I remembered that I don't need influences for Valentine week so it's totally unnecessary to track them. Duh. It's my fourth Valentine's on DC, you'd think I wouldn't still make that slip-up at this point. laugh.gif

Been tracking my incubates and influences the last week or so, trying to make sure that all of them are off cooldown by Valentine week. Then I remembered that I don't need influences for Valentine week so it's totally unnecessary to track them. Duh. It's my fourth Valentine's on DC, you'd think I wouldn't still make that slip-up at this point. laugh.gif

Oopsies! Hehe. That kinda made me laugh. Thanks for the chuckle! tongue.gif

Found what I thought was going to be the perfect mate for him. Bred them together & got a refusal. Realized after that they share a single CB pair in their ancestry. Guess the perfect mate wasn't as perfect as I thought. At least it takes some of the sting of the refusal away.

I let 3 Xenos I owed someone grow up. Now I feel awful. I hope they're understanding. sad.gif

I'm trying to breed a specific 2nd gen avatar from male GoN for a project. Bred them a few days ago no interest. Today was breeding off all my 3rd gen prizes and without thinking bred my male GoN to a prize line.

...Didn't I just breed him?

Turns out I bred my female GoN a few days ago and got no interest. Now I have to wait another week to try my male GoN again dry.gif

I just dumped a CB Bright-Breasted with a really cool code on accident. The code looked like pplus and that's probably the last I'll see of it. :<

Accidentally abandoned the wrong thing. sleep.gif

I did that exact same thing. I abandoned a gift, too! I thought I was abandoning a red egg I didn't want, but no, it was a PB Red that was a gift. At least the gifter wasn't mad and bred me another one instantly. unsure.gif

I did that exact same thing. I abandoned a gift, too! I thought I was abandoning a red egg I didn't want, but no, it was a PB Red that was a gift. At least the gifter wasn't mad and bred me another one instantly. unsure.gif

Awww, that's sweet of them! Next time I'm double-checking before abandoning!

Awww, that's sweet of them! Next time I'm double-checking before abandoning!

I was the dummy in the situation. I was impatient and had it set up so I didn't have to type in my password. I'm lucky that's the ONLY accidental abandon.

Waiting for soooo long that the tombstone vanished from my scroll to pacify the right Aegis Dragon... of course i used that action at first on the wrong dagon... -.-

*shrugs and stabs another hatchling* That hatchling would have died for turning into a Zombie anyway so now it really is dead.

Not realizing that there is a filter option for dragons and for available BSA until a couple of months ago.

Literally each time I wanted to influence, incubate, or fertilize I would scroll to them x]

Ahhhhh, yes. I feel quite silly ^^

All this time I've been hunting for Spessartines in the desert instead of the coast...

Oh, snap! That's terrible! D:

Not realizing that there is a filter option for dragons and for available BSA until a couple of months ago.

Literally each time I wanted to influence, incubate, or fertilize I would scroll to them x]

I did that too, I even asked question in Tiny Little Questions thread if there was some options to check dragon with available BSA because I'm tired of checking every one of them. I feel so silly after this, as I checked every dragon separately for months (I have over 150 Reds, it took me so much time..). I started playing in 2009 and I didn't know about this filter until the end of 2015.. ~(°__°')~

This was one of the BEST improvements to DC, like, ever. I'm sorry you haven't been using it!

I did that too, I even asked question in Tiny Little Questions thread if there was some options to check dragon with available BSA because I'm tired of checking every one of them. I feel so silly after this, as I checked every dragon separately for months (I have over 150 Reds, it took me so much time..). I started playing in 2009 and I didn't know about this filter until the end of 2015.. ~(°__°')~

^^ Yay I am not the only one and yeah, joined back in '09. Didn't realize the function of filtering until '15 x]

That is a lot of reds, I do not have that many but man, scrolling down through it all and checking which were available or on CD. Lots of time just checking =P

This was one of the BEST improvements to DC, like, ever. I'm sorry you haven't been using it!

Haha, yes it is. I defintely enjoy using it for BSAs now ^^

Edited by ~X~