wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Was looking for a CB Nebula Dragon but got the description confused with Bleeding Moon because they both use the word "brilliant"! Now I'm stuck with an egg for 5 hours. :')

Edited by Silverwinter

Clicked off a biome when a xeno was there...

Oops

I just did this again.

Ugh.

For some reason I normally think the egg will be in the second or third slot and I don't pay enough attention to the first slot.

What site are you talking about? smile.gif

It was called Golden Truth. All my friends were on there, it was a really tiny site actually. They had a chat room and the page for checking off eggs that needed help and that was all.

I didn't join dragon cave early enough to get the holiday dragons I want (black marrow, snow angel, sweetlings, radiant angel...)

AND I killed my first eggs.

I didn't join dragon cave early enough to get the holiday dragons I want (black marrow, snow angel, sweetlings, radiant angel...)

AND I killed my first eggs.

You can get them when their holiday comes back around.

You won't be able to get caveborn ones, but the abandoned area will have many bred ones ^^

The breeding normally starts a week before the holiday, there will be a news thread, so keep your eye out for that and then you will know when to look in abandon ^^

Edited by AppleMango

Ooh there is a lot cause I'm new..

Killed an egg, abandoned a uncommon pink dragon and a royal crimson egg AND passed a Xenowyrm egg instead got a waterhorse and it was right there. Kicking myself....lol

Edited by WaterDroplet

Totally forgotten to influence her. But a male suits this code better... and i grabbed that egg because of the code. sleep.gif Here is hope that i will catch a similar code and then i will influenced that egg male and i hopefully have a breeding pair.

Don't have the necessary mates for some of my Xenos. I should have thought this through more. Yippie! xd.png

I'll breed new ones for you, if they gender wrong. And mates as well. Just let me know, when you can take them. wink.gif

That's mighty kind of you. Thank you!

I hope someone enjoys the 2nd gen shimmer that was just sent to the AP >.>

oops.

Oh no! That must really sting. sad.gif

Hmm... I just joined recently but I already did plenty stupid things(cries)

When I just started playing, I grabbed any egg I can see. Looking back now I'm relieved that they are all good eggs(would have been bad if they are all mints and Nocturnes, ha ha)

Then later, I totally missed a blusang lindwurm, a cheese, an ice, a magma, a thunder and a chicken(which are all rare)

They are all right before my eyes and I just went and clicked another common egg.

Edited by Laluna_Silverfire

Oh no! That must really sting. sad.gif

A bit yeah xP

It's not too bad though, I was gifted a 2nd gen the other day, so I guess this is me (kinda) paying it forward too? huh.gif

Wasn't paying attention to a paper I wanted to freeze and it grew up. Guess it'll be zombie fodder then...

Edited by BananaGummyBear64

Hmm... I just joined recently but I already did plenty stupid things(cries)

When I just started playing, I grabbed any egg I can see. Looking back now I'm relieved that they are all good eggs(would have been bad if they are all mints and Nocturnes, ha ha)

Then later, I totally missed a blusang lindwurm, a cheese, an ice, a magma, a thunder and a chicken(which are all rare)

They are all right before my eyes and I just went and clicked another common egg.

blink.gif

groaning in sympathy .... sad.gif

been there ... done that ... still have boot marks on my hinnie from kicking myself

but the good thing is ... we know now AND they will be back !!! wink.gif

there is such a learning curve in here ... I've learned more from my mistakes

and it really does get easier .... smile.gif

Not naming my dragons quicker before they grow up or as soon as they do >w<

Same here. I should really start doing that. rolleyes.gif

I don't need any more Gemshards at the moment (especially not lineaged ones), but I still try to catch every Gemshard I see in AP, because their eggs are so beautiful!

I drop them back, if I'm successful. I really do not need them. But that pretty gemstones...

[sarcasm] I love being full of eggs around Valentine's Week! [/sarcasm]

I'm full here, I'm hoping that all these raffle prizes could be picked up fairly quickly though once it ends >w<

I'm full here, I'm hoping that all these raffle prizes could be picked up fairly quickly though once it ends >w<

Good luck! Unfortunately I can't get rid of what I have. I accumulate too many gifts. rolleyes.gifxd.png

I named a Gold hatchie before it gendered. It gendered incorrectly and now I can't unname it. I can't punt the thing to the Departures Thread. sad.gif