wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Bred a particular dragon before being fully awake. All three eggs went to the AP because I was egglocked. Now I can't send one where it was supposed to go, & there's no chance of getting one back.  sad.gif  The best part is I unlocked literally five minutes after that.

Moral of the story: don't touch the game until my eyes are actually able to stay open!

Ouch!

Can you maybe temporarily rename the parents something like 'reward for return' and the other 'contact siliskor' ?

Edited by Tawanda001

Ouch!

Can you maybe temporarily rename the parents something like 'reward for return' and the other 'contact siliskor' ?

I've never had that work for me on the extremely rare occasions I've done this (done twice before, this is the third time & unfortunately most important one). I also don't have the clout some have when it comes to recovering accidental auto-abandoned eggs. As much as it sucks, I'm going to just have to deal with this.

Edited by Siliskor

This xd.png

I didn't have room to keep an egg and bred them for the AP anyway, but I'm still kicking myself for that misclick.

This xd.png

I didn't have room to keep an egg and bred them for the AP anyway, but I'm still kicking myself for that misclick.

ouch smile.gif And the name of that one CB Rosebud... 'No, I regret nothing' biggrin.gif Don't regret, Ha-Ki, just sing along tongue.gif

I abandoned a CB Copper when I thought I was abandoning something else a few days ago, I am still feeling stupid because of it

When I first started, there was a Xeno egg on the AP late one night, but I didn't know how rare it was so I didn't grab it.

The worst part was I must have refreshed the page five times before someone picked it up...

Edited by WalnutMonkey

Misread a PM yesterday. Thought it said a 3G EG Val '09 from a Purple Nebula checker, but it was the Purple Nebula from a Val '09 checker that they're after. It's not a big deal, but I got all excited when I finally traded for the 3G Val, only to realize I'd goofed and the breed I need isn't a holiday at all. xd.png

Well, now that I look at some of the things I named my dragons (which are generally because of the code), I pretty much cringed myself into a parallel universe.

"Ed came"

"Groin Distortions" ew

"Glowstone Oreos Get Me High" what the rotating frick was I thinking?

laugh.gif Well, you can still rename them!

I've removed a bunch.

I guess this is why they don't allow naive under-13s onto most sites ( ͡° ͜°)

I continue putting up trade posts despite the fact it seems that I don't have anything worthwhile unless I'm giving it away. It's stupid because I should know better by now.

Edited by prismatika

Well, now that I look at some of the things I named my dragons (which are generally because of the code), I pretty much cringed myself into a parallel universe.

"Ed came"

"Groin Distortions" ew

"Glowstone Oreos Get Me High" what the rotating frick was I thinking?

hope you don't mind but I nicked that last one

http://dragcave.net/view/J7IBV

Auto'd a prize....

I almost did that once.. I'm sorry it happened to you! I hope they return it. :>

As for the stupid thing I did on DC.. I killed a bunch of dragons hoping they would become zombie dergs this last Halloween event. Buuut then I realized after killing about half of the zombie fodder dergs that it was supposed to be on Halloween...not just during the event. :< RIP my poor dregs. ;n;

Edit: missed a word so it made the sentence sound dumb :> fixed it!

Edited by Namii

Oh, you can kill them anytime within the 2 weeks leading up to the Halloween day. Just the revival has to be done on 31st of October.

I feel stupid every time I look through the AP or caves while I can't grab any eggs or hatchlings, because there's ALWAYS something I wanna grab.

I just bred two holidays together after the event was over. sleep.gif; dumb, quick-forming habits.

I keep breeding my second gens to the third gens of the same lineage, ack!

I WAS JUST HUNTING AND I SAW A SILVER AND I REFRESHED THE PAGE sad.gif

I accidentally abandoned an egg due to being egg-locked, and after so many weeks of "no interest" they decide to give me an egg this week sad.gif

If you do happen to find it, please PM me! See my signature for the egg

Edited by LumosSeeker148

I had it noted down that I needed to keep an Arsani from one of my pairs in a Excel sheet. I didn't have it noted down in my wishlist site. Guess what I forgot to do. xd.png

Oh well. I know I have a pair I can breed for next year. Still a tad ticked that I didn't notice it before.

Stupidly didn't check my egg limit before breeding, and auto-abandoned this beauty. See sig.

If you find her...I will forever be in your debt. I feel so dumb right now. sad.gif

Forgot to put my eggs in a hatchery... Lost the Mutamore I incubated to breed sooner. x_x

At least I caught the rest of the eggs in time.

Just mass bred a ton of Non-even gens (like a 3rd to a 4th EG!) to the AP on accident because my dragon's mates got all out of order.... sad.gif