wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Forgot to influence, and my scroll likes to go male.  *goes and cries in a corner*

It did go boy. I won't be leaving the corner, and could someone pass some me tissues?

Missed THREE CB Golds in the last couple hours.

Meant to male influence and then incuhatch a CB royal blue, but I incuhatched it first dry.gif Now I'll just have to hope it turns out male

Edited by kiyye

Meant to male influence and then incuhatch a CB royal blue, but I incuhatched it first dry.gif Now I'll just have to hope it turns out male

...read this and not five minutes later I do the same thing on a Golden Wyvern. Why don't I learn from others' mistakes?

Hi guys, I was gone from dragoncave for something like two years before I came back a couple of months ago.

Last weekend (early friday morning) I had some awesome luck and got four eggs I had been relentlessly searching for.

Later in the day I got a call to do an interview on Monday, which was awesome since I have been looking for work for almost a year, but the place that called me was something I had applied to on a whim and something I have absolutely no experience in, so right until the day of the interview I was in study mode and the excitement for the eggs was all but gone.

come interview day, I did well overall but it was obvious I had no experience for that job, they'll contact me later in the week.

anyways I came home and was kinda depressed and just did stuff and the day after.

Then today I was idly looking at my bookmarks when I remembered about the eggs, but I was too late

user posted image

now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go sit in the corner.

I just saw a chicken egg in the cave and it took me over 10 seconds to realize that it was a rare egg. Of course, it was already gone when I clicked it. dry.gif

Edited by Brony

RAGE

darn auto-abandon breeding. and I had an egg with a hole at 4 days already ._.

Also choosing a specific lineage pattern with two common breeds of dragon that both have natural alts was a bad idea in hindsight.

Not stupid so much as had a brain fart & forgot my hatchie lock this morning...

Went to try breeding a shiny birthday present for myself before leaving for work. Got several no interests, then a nice 4th gen silver on my last try. Gifted said egg to the AP, naturally. tongue.gif I hope it finds a good home!

Go to the Cave looking for Splits. Instead I see a CB Gold. First CB Gold I've ever seen. And what do I do? I freaking refresh over it! It was still there, surprisingly, but by the time I remembered to click it was gone. *sigh*

I waited until I was egg-locked to breed some reds to drop in the AP, figuring that they would show up in a couple of days for people to grab, so they would have a chance to grab some incuhatchable reds.

I only have 1 CB silver...figured, "What are the chances I'll get a silver anyway?"...and this is what went to the AP...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/9pErd

Oh well. Somebody will grab that and the bunch of reds I dropped in about 20 hours.

----------------------

I am also figuring that somebody tried to PM me about something that I caught and they decided to change their mind about PMing me and asking for it back, as I got a message listed that was gone when I tried to read it.

Edited by PrincessLucy

I was looking through the AP for hatchies, and see a blusang. I click it, and get the overburdened message.Then, when I look at it's LINEAGE....

It's so beautiful T_T

Not my fault totally but I had just acquired my first ever bronze shimmer (stair step of course) and when bred I'd gotten an egg out of it but the influence actually bleeping failed and I didn't pay enough attention to get rid of it before it grew up. Argh! Talk about ruining a breeding line and having to toss out everything. dry.gif

I was looking through the AP for hatchies, and see a blusang. I click it, and get the overburdened message.Then, when I look at it's LINEAGE....

It's so beautiful T_T

Same exact thing just happened with this blusang

Kind of a weird thing, but I was clicking eggs for views. I see this lineage. I mistake the fourth gen as that they had THREE DRAGONS WHO WERE THE PARENTS.

/facedesk

Click on a sunrise/sunset egg instead of a Lumina, thus egglocking myself with an egg I don't really want for 5 hours. Five hours later, abandoning the egg, and doing the EXACT same thing all over again. mad.gif

Bred my Silver Shimmer. He produced, but the egg was auto-abandoned. dry.gif

*rages at scroll lock*

So much for my gifting plans. :I

Yes guys, you can now stalk the AP for a 10th gen Silver Shimmer.

Edited by cfmtfm

Just realised that I had used one of my EG GWs twice in my GW with a ribbon dancer base lineage. I'm up to the 6th gen right now. I was so excited to finish it once my hatchie grew up. Now I'll need to collect another GW and fix up one side of the lineage. ;_;

So, there are a Silver and Vine, side by side in the AP. Guess for which one I went.

Greeeat, instead of moving a couple of important PMs to another folder, I deleted them >___<

When I was a newbie I swear I've seen a couple rares passing then off for regular dragons.

Totally unrealated ................

I saw a ice dragon and a clicked it so many times I crash my computer so I didn't get the CB ice dragon. X_X

Edited by waterdragon123

I want to get up to a total of 14 pinks before the event, so I've been stalking the AP for eggs. Page after page goes by without a single one appearing... and then I finally spy one, and it's sitting right next to a tinsel.

...I didn't click the tinsel.

To add insult to injury, I didn't even successfully snag the pink I was trying for.