wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Not something stupid I've done, but a fail nonetheless.

All 4 of my Copper dragons gendered female. ALL OF THEM.

I have horrible luck with dragons gendering "properly" without influence.

I just refreshed RIGHT over a bronze tinsel.

AND it was under 4 days...

Miscounted my egg slots and abandoned an awesomely messy nebula in order to make room for more eggs when I actually still had a slot free.

And then I wasn't able to grab any of the eggs I tried for. mad.gif

Just saw a CB Black tea, CB Copper, a Gold Shimmer, and A purple Hatchie in the AP

Guess which one I went for......

The Hatchie sleep.gif

This was a while back, but I had HATCHIE FREEZING FEVER and accidentally froze the only alt vine I've ever gotten. sad.gif

every time I see a rare on the cave I get like: Oh my it's a rare dragon I'll get it now, maybe I'll never see another CB of this anymore, maybe they will get discontinued and also... wait I missed it.

Thought I had space so I bred this GW and it auto'd. I needed it! *cries in corner*

I finally bred a pair of Bluna's successfully, and didn't realize I didn't have an eggslot open. *headesk* It was this little beauty. Please, if whoever picked it up sees this, don't bite or kill it. PLEASE!!

I seem to be able to do nothing other than mis-click in the cave for the last few days. mad.gif

Well technically I couldn't have known this, but when getting copper eggs when they first were released, I just stayed in the coast biome and only got green eggs >.> I didn't even know that different colors were in different biomes....

Edited by kiyye

I just saw a gold shimmerscale egg in the AP, stared at it in disbelief, and refreshed right over it instead of clicking on it.

Why?

I'm retarded. tongue.gif

Misclicked on a Nebula while hunting Black Tea eggs. Slow down, brain. xd.png

a friend not in the forum was trying to help someone with a lineage project and inadvertently auto-abandoned this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/coXAk

hoping it'll be returned, but if not then oh, well, karma is a you-know-what!

sorry to read about so many snafus sad.gif hope you get your eggs back! and get some coppers, and fix whatever it was that went wrong smile.gif

Deb

got my egg back! changed the parents' names, got a pm, asking for maybe some messy things for freezing in exchange, saw shimmers were on the wishlist and bred a nice bronze shimmer smile.gif

goodness pays off laugh.gif

feeling much better now about all the other stupid things I've done since auto-ing that egg!

After many unsuccessful attempts at breeding the last few days, I finally bred this beautiful arrow http://dragcave.net/lineage/17lvJ and promptly auto abandoned it to the AP, not realizing I was locked! xd.png

*wuahhhh*

*Sees a pretty name on a DC Dragon*

*Goes "Oh what a pretty name, I want to name my dragon that!"*

*Types the name into the naming bar*

*Is upset when the name comes up taken*

*headdesk*

I guess it's more of a 'you know when you need to get off and get some sleep' things >.<

A few days ago I successfully bred my to golden wyverns, but they got auto abandoned. sad.gif My fault, I didn't notice that I was egg locked!

I bred a Blue Copper X Magma today, got a magma egg...only for it to be auto-abandoned :/

I wanted to breed eggs for gifting purposes. So, seeing that I only have three eggs I didn't pause to count before I attempted to breed my two CB silvers and got an egg on the first attempt! I was so happy to be able to gift it--

-- only to read the text under the shiny new egg: "Auto Abandoned"

. . .

Uhm, congrats to whoever picks it up!

Always, always check before breeding! This auto'd, I am offering a reward! (please see siggy)

Sorry, I didn't notice that I have posted this already - Please remove this post. smile.gif

Edited by Lamp

Well technically I couldn't have known this, but when getting copper eggs when they first were released, I just stayed in the coast biome and only got green eggs >.> I didn't even know that different colors were in different biomes....

I did something similar! Filled most of my slots with green ones and hardly any of the others. Wished I hadn't flung most of the greens back. Rainbow and green are my favourite variations and both seem more popular (thus "rarer") than their brown brethren. :c

*Sees a pretty name on a DC Dragon*

*Goes "Oh what a pretty name, I want to name my dragon that!"*

*Types the name into the naming bar*

*Is upset when the name comes up taken*

*headdesk*

I guess it's more of a 'you know when you need to get off and get some sleep' things >.<

Awh *gives pillowz* And here I was expecting you to say "... and then I realised it was my own dragon". x3

Edited by Varekis

Happily grew up several Purple Dorsal dragons on my scroll .... thinking they were Horse dragons. xd.png

So now I have no Horse dragons to make pretty Hellhorses. ninja.gif

But I have a couple of Dorsals that refused each other xd.png

I've been collecting random frozen Nebulae recently, and a couple of days ago I got some more ER eggs and hatched them. I have one extra CB Green Nebula in my adult collection, so I thought if the CB hatchie became Red I'd let it grow up.

Today I went to check my hatchies, one of them was Red, and I froze it without even thinking. And of course it was the one that was CB. .__. Not a big deal, but still, why didn't I check?

Clicked on a silver in the cave, and by the way my browser was loading I could tell I was going to get it. (Not sure how to explain, but it loads differently when I grab one than when I don't.)

No wait! That's a moonstone!

*Hits escape. Somebody else grabs it.*

Nope, it was a silver >.<

Another one when the coppers came out, I grabbed two orange ones and locked myself, and when another egg hatched later, I went into a different biome to get a different color. In a rush I didn't check what biome produced what, because I would have missed all the eggs.

I grabbed an orange.

Another time I locked myself without realizing it, and tried to grab a cheese from the cave. "You are overburdened and blah blah blah"

Oh sad.gif