wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

When we got the ability to rename dragons (which I'm eternally grateful for) I settled down and renamed, over the space of ohhh... a few months actually tongue.gif all my dragons. I planned it all perfectly, they were to get a scroll tag, and the CBs got a "CB" at the end and the PBs got a "PB", and if they were even gen I'd put the number of generations too. Good for planning the breeding. BUT... I didn't add the number of generations to the even gen dragons that are not PB, and most of my best lineages are non-PB even gens.

Now I'm sitting here, going through all my dragons AGAIN to add the numbers to the even gens. *headdesk* Why didn't I do that right away??

On the upside, I now noticed how many Silverfail 2nd gens I have, I never knew. blink.giflaugh.gif

And I'm rediscovering all my best lineages, so pretty... wub.gif

But still... I could have had this much easier. Gah. tongue.gif

When we got the ability to rename dragons (which I'm eternally grateful for) I settled down and renamed, over the space of ohhh... a few months actually tongue.gif all my dragons. I planned it all perfectly, they were to get a scroll tag, and the CBs got a "CB" at the end and the PBs got a "PB", and if they were even gen I'd put the number of generations too. Good for planning the breeding. BUT... I didn't add the number of generations to the even gen dragons that are not PB, and most of my best lineages are non-PB even gens.

Now I'm sitting here, going through all my dragons AGAIN to add the numbers to the even gens. *headdesk* Why didn't I do that right away??

On the upside, I now noticed how many Silverfail 2nd gens I have, I never knew. blink.giflaugh.gif

And I'm rediscovering all my best lineages, so pretty... wub.gif

But still... I could have had this much easier. Gah. tongue.gif

Well, Im just now getting my first hatchlings, so this taught me to keep them organized now ;~; Time to make a plan for all my dragon names!

Never knew it was that complicated laugh.gif

Well, Im just now getting my first hatchlings, so this taught me to keep them organized now ;~; Time to make a plan for all my dragon names!

Never knew it was that complicated  laugh.gif

Well it's only as complicated as you want it to be, but if you organise then do start now. biggrin.gif Remember that you have a better chance of being able to use a name is you add a scoll tag or scroll name (because every unique name can only be used once).

Next dumb thing just now: PANIC because I knew a dragon pair had several frozen hatchlings sortet right under them, and they were not there! ohmy.gif Where are my hatchlings? Oh no! And then I remembered I was trying to breed and had "show available for breeding" selected. Of course it hides hatchlings then. rolleyes.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

I abandoned a 2nd gen PB tsunami to get ready for the release....

And then there was no release xd.png

Edited for typo. Stupid auto correct!

Edited by kiyye

I've been going to the volcano a lot even after I finished getting the royal crimsons I needed because it feels like there are more magmas than usual. But to speed it up, I try to grab a bunch of the blockers (lots of mints and guardians). Basically twice today when I grabbed a seventh blocker, I saw a magma and a silver but of course I was locked. Come on cave, I'm trying to help out and this is how you thank me dry.gif

I'm trying to breed, catch, AP-nab, and/or trade for plenty of reds to stock up for the new releases... and then I managed to lock myself and auto-AP one of my much-needed red eggs because I forgot to count the CB purple I'd offered up for trade. sad.gif

i have so many reds, and yet so few incubates. urrggghh.

Saw a silver in the AP. Was like "OMG MINE!!!!"

Woulda gotten it.

If I weren't overburdened, of course. tongue.gif

breeding a bunch, then being annoyed because NO ONE NAMES any of the dragons (except for ONE)

also trying to grab a seasonal and being overburdened

Edited by gloryKAT

Well I just done a majorly stupid thing! This morning, I was very tired, I was Glomp gifting, and it was my first time doing it, so I was excited. I was going to give away This pretty, and I gave away Golden Wyvern off my wishlist I had just traded for a day ago! I've pm'd the person offering 2 pretty lineage Tinsels if they would give it back, I really hope they do. sad.gif

Edited by elixabeth

Stared at an Ice egg for several seconds in the Alpine because I was searching for a White. Bye, Ice egg. xd.png

Edited by missy_

Saw a 4-day Bronze-y Shimmer ( or whatever they're called) egg in the AP.

Gawped at it for 5 seconds.

Spent 5 more seconds clicking everything in a 10,000 mile radius EXCEPT the Shimmer egg.

Missed it, of course.

I didn't stock up on Reds when I had the chance! Now I'm under time constraints for the May releases and getting increasingly stressed. *hyperventilates*

Thank goodness that I gathered plenty of Pinks! xd.png

Just used my last influence... on the wrong egg. *facepalm*

Now one egg's uninfluenced and the other is influenced the wrong gender.

Wasn't paying enough attention to which biome the "It's bright. And pink." egg was in and locked myself on a Flamingo. It'd be a minor irritation ordinarily, but right now I need all of those egg slots for reds or pinks so I'll be ready for the anniversary release.

Missed a CB paper by just sitting there, refreshing like an idiot.

Missed a CB magma because of the same reason..

Picked up a skywing coded TaXw8 in the cave a while back, went to the ap today, picked up another cb skywing, went to scroll, tossed coded skywing instead of the ap catch dry.gif /facedesk

Edited by ary_lynn

Missed a CB paper by just sitting there, refreshing like an idiot.

Missed a CB magma because of the same reason..

I have done this! xd.png

Egglocked due to hoping to make a trade -- no offers yet. Meanwhile, I really need to be building up Reds.

Edited by missy_

I've missed three Papers in a row. Great, now I officially suck at catching ;____;

I bred my Winter with a really messy and inbred Pink. I didn't even know he was inbred..