wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I was breeding my rares last night and my Gold produced, as did my Tinsel, and they abandoned because I was egg-locked.

Ahhh x)

Edited by Lady Artemis

For some reason when I go to name my hatchies, I click abandon instead of name like 60% of the time. Just almost nearly abandoned a ND I traded for. Was like WHOA o_o

While I've never abandoned by accident like this, I've gotten very close many times

Thinking that leaving my scroll unhidden for the release period might be a good idea... *sighs deeply*

sad.gif Bred this while locked. All I could think was "grrrrr you censorkip.gif dagrons!". xd.png Grats to whomever catches it in the next couple of days. tongue.gif

If it makes you feel any better I just bred this precious baby and I am also scroll locked =__=

Edit: Oh my. O.O One of the parents was from you. . .Thank you very much! xd.png

Edited by SapphirexD

If it makes you feel any better I just bred this precious baby and I am also scroll locked =__=

Edit: Oh my. O.O One of the parents was from you. . .Thank you very much! xd.png

Hahaha! I'm glad to see that your catch was used for a lovely lineage. smile.gif I'm always glad to see the offspring of my dragons land in loving homes. wub.gif

Just bred a 2nd gen Teimarr with the code "Vexor".

Exactly like that. Vexor.

Was locked so it auto abandoned. Yep, I'm feeling pretty dumb. Whoever gets that egg, enjoy.

tried some experimental breeding, i bred my gold tinsel with my nocturne dragon, it was successful but guess what? egg locked OTL I thought it'd just be another nocturne dragon X_X so please to whomever picks the egg up I'd really appreciate if it could possibly be returned ^^; (parents are named Odran and Guinis Adujarte)

traded away a copper egg, not realizing they were rare.

now i have to get all three back again.

darn.

Just stared at a chicken for a long time (lots of refreshes) and had an odd feeling like the description wasn't right or something and as soon as it was gone it hit that was a chicken. *facepalm* dry.gif

I went away this weekend with my boyfriend to a place without computers (and limited phone service), thinking I could totally pick up the new releases when I came back today. Didn't realize the coppery ones released Sunday were probably going to be rare ones, and now I'm sitting here head-desking because copper is my favorite metal. I kid you not; my hair is naturally copper-ish, I'm a chemistry major and I love copper compounds, and I was hoping for a copper dragon ever since I grabbed my first gold and silver dragons.

I love you, bf, but now I wish I bugged you more to take your laptop with us. dry.gif

EDIT: Huge thank-you to the person who gifted me a copper. You are an awesome person biggrin.gif

Edited by Eowynifred

Incubated and ER'ed a shimmer earlier today. It hatched, but it's sick now, even though I've had it fogged for the last hour. I traded for this one, so I feel terrible that it got sick at all. All because I was impatient to unlock my scroll. It's my first silver one, too.

I'm an experienced dragon-raiser--there are over a thousand adults and frozen hatchlings on my scroll, and a good number of them are rares. I should've known better.

I accidentally clicked one-way trade on two Tea hatchlings asking for a hellfire trade... and inadvertently gave them away (the user didn't ping me back, but it was my own dumb mistake so whatever). I'm still kicking myself over it >.<

a friend not in the forum was trying to help someone with a lineage project and inadvertently auto-abandoned this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/coXAk

hoping it'll be returned, but if not then oh, well, karma is a you-know-what!

sorry to read about so many snafus sad.gif hope you get your eggs back! and get some coppers, and fix whatever it was that went wrong smile.gif

Deb

Was so intent on a different description, that I refreshed right past a CB Gold *facepalm*

Counted my eggslots wrong, so when I was in the Cave I took the chance of picking up a common hoping there would be something nice under it. The result: I got the overburdened message on a Magma.

I accidentally clicked one-way trade on two Tea hatchlings asking for a hellfire trade... and inadvertently gave them away (the user didn't ping me back, but it was my own dumb mistake so whatever). I'm still kicking myself over it >.<

I'm so sorry to hear that; it happened a couple of times to me too, luckily people Pmed me before somebody took the eggs.

A bit of context: I hoard Daydreams. I sort my dragons by Daydream Eggs, Daydream Hatchlings, other eggs, other hatchlings, Daydream adults, other adults in that order.

At the point in time this happened someone had recently gifted me a Bronze Shimmer and I was super hyped about it because it was my first shimmer ever. I fogged it so it wouldn't get sick and placed it in proper sorting order. A few days later, some Daydreams grew up. I was being really lazy so I waited forever to sort them properly. I go look at my scroll a couple hours later and see the Daydream hatchies cross into the Adults, but I don't see the shimmer. I freak out and start to think my sister stole it because she didn't have a Bronze Shimmer yet. I frantically scroll down and... oh look, there it is.

Well, no harm done, but that was pretty stupid xd.png

Edited by Dracoscar

Saw 2 CB Golds in the Desert.. Missed both... Cause why~

I refreshed over them

Clicked a CB Magma got the overburdened message DX

This one time, I bred a 3rd gen silver while I was locked. So it got autoabandoned. I thought, "well, okay, that's a bummer but now someone else can love it."

Was scrolling through progeny lists today and I discovered that it's now a Wild Dragon.

not cool =(

Edited by SlowHornpipe172

I only have a CB Shadow Walker because that halloween I spend my most time on clicked non-cb Pumpkin and Black Marrow egg.

Didn't look at the freeze counter and went to freeze several hatchlings. Since I had only 2 freeze actions left, the site didn't let me freeze the third one and said that my IP had been logged. I have no idea what that means, but I'm scared that I've done something bad. ;____;

I just accepted the wrong trade offer. I had a CB blusang and asked for red or green copper hatchies/eggs. I got 3 offers. One was for a red and green pair of hatchies, the other for a thunder egg, the third for a single green copper. I accidentally accepted the green copper egg when I meant to accept the two hatchies. *facepalm*

Oh well. My own fault for not making sure before I clicked accept.

Here's what I missed today!

A Dino, two CB Golds, a CB Tsunami, a CB Black Tea, and 3 Coppers from the AP...

SO LUCKY -.-

At least I've caught a Chicken in the AP...