wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I'm really beginning to think keeping only one CB adult of a holiday is reallllllllyyyyy stupid. I traded for a 3rd gen shimmer from a rare line and of course she refused my only wrapping wing. Now there is nothing I can do with her because I don't want to break the stairstep. I've had two golds do this recently too. ARGH! That's by far my best shimmer down the drain. mad.gif

Edit: I shamed her with a bad name. That helps tongue.gif

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

I'm really beginning to think keeping only one CB adult of a holiday is reallllllllyyyyy stupid. I traded for a 3rd gen shimmer from a rare line and of course she refused my only wrapping wing. Now there is nothing I can do with her because I don't want to break the stairstep. I've had two golds do this recently too. ARGH! That's by far my best shimmer down the drain.  mad.gif

Edit: I shamed her with a bad name. That helps tongue.gif

I think you can have two, though. o.o I have two wrapping wings, anyway. >: But yes, that is what I fear most about the exclusive holidays like Christmas, ff. refusals are just horrible, though it's unlikely for BOTH to be refused if you have two of them. o.O

but lmao, I'm glad the name change helped you, LOL.

Got distracted by some eggs, missed the one I wanted. It was the one that got auto-abandoned.

Well, I'm an idiot. I missed a Paper because I'm egglocked (with an ER egg which I could have hatched actually...). v_v

Just got a refusal between him and her. I'm putting this in the "stupid things you've done" thread because I already had two other refusals with four untested pairs in the past week, so I feel like I should have seen this coming. If I'd only had the foresight, I would not have given away the sibling that the male's parents produced earlier today... oh well, there's always next week! *headdesk*

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I didn't influence this beautiful 2nd gen hellhorse T_T

WHYYYYYYYYYYY

I have an egg with 3 days, 21 hours left, 4300+ views, and a gaping hole. I put it in three ERs and kept refreshing as the hour loomed and passed, snarling and wondering WHY HAVEN'T YOU HATCHED YET OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU DUMB EGG.

Then I remembered that sunset/sunrise eggs don't hatch at 4am cave time.

not naming and sorting my dragons for half a year because I thought it will not take that long... Now it will take ages dry.gif

Well, just now I was in the Coast and as I was moving my mouse to refresh the page, I somehow managed to accidentally click a Coastal Waverunner egg... dry.gif Now I'm locked for 5 hours.

Misclicks everywhere. At least I can use the CB Black to get more BT eggs.

Refreshed the AP while staring at a Hellhorse egg... and of course Hellhorses are what I really need, since my pair refused. *sigh*

EDIT: And then I caught one. Go me. biggrin.gif

Edited by Dimar

i have two Tinsels who are cousins. same gen, same line.

i bred both and both produced, after many attempts because their stubborn breeders. so one went up for trade, the other was to fill an IOU. i mixed up the teleport links on EatW, and someone snagged the one that was for the IOU and has hid their scroll so i can't find them. [urlhttp://dragcave.net/progeny/TLYOP]Link[/url]

seeing as i have two of the same line, if my egg isn't returned to me, i'll unfortunately be killing parent tinsel. i'd prefer not to, but such is life i suppose.

as my siggie says, there is a reward out for the return of the egg. i hope that whoever took it realizes the mistake and returns it. i'll happily give them the next one produced from either line in exchange for returning the baby.

I've hit 'refresh', and then noticed that the very egg I wanted was on the page to start with. Sigh. Also, I tend to freeze when I see and egg I've been looking for. My hand just won't move the mouse until it's too late.

ugh. I bred my silverxdaydream and I was egglocked! -u-

it gave me a daydream eggie.

but nooo. I was egglocked.

-glares at eggs-

Just missed dino.... I don't even know how. I clicked it, but the next thing I know it's trying to save the image... blink.gif

Edited by kiyye

Bred some Flamingoes for a friend who's armying them... while locked with and ER egg. *headdesk*

Traded for a Copper, which hatched. Go to the wiki to doublecheck which alt I have... and panic because I can no longer find my egg. I look through my actions list to make sure I hadn't abandoned it, and then see a shiny Copper hatchie sitting on my scroll. *bigger headdesk*

Never breed dragons while the page is still loading. The wrong dragon will always jump under your cursor the moment you click. Always.

I saw a couple of nice eggs in the AP, but I was already clicking on something else ohmy.gif and it was too late to do anything about it! xd.png By the time I had abandoned the egg I had chosen and gone back to the AP, the egg I had originally seen was gone. tongue.gif

I've frozen hatchlings with fun codes that I now wish I had let grow up. Oh well, that's life. I've also misbred pairs when I was doing and even gen project.

I auto-abandoned this almost a week ago: http://dragcave.net/lineage/UPeIo

I think it hatched in the AP, so I think it will come through as a hatchling, but I'm really hoping someone will see it and want to trade it back to me for a few hatchies, including a CB Thunder hatchie.

This progeny is special to me. Dx

Oh dear, I'm such an idiot. I checked I only had 4 eggs, but hatchies were locking me.