wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Killed a Shimmerscale I recieved from the prize gifting thread in hopes that it would hatch..... sad.gifsad.gif

I'm not sure this is worth mentioning because it sounds like someone that would have been posted a bunch of times but when I was first starting out I thought Whiptails would hatch faster than the others because their egg description says they're "eager to hatch".

It sounds really stupid to me now.

I'm not sure this is worth mentioning because it sounds like someone that would have been posted a bunch of times but when I was first starting out I thought Whiptails would hatch faster than the others because their egg description says they're "eager to hatch".

I did that too!

I think I reverse paired white x daydream or whatever so they had no interest in each other. Also trying to pair a shimmer with a royal blue xP

Well, my Favorites bar is right under the Refresh button, naturally. When I'm surfing the AP, I usually don't use F5... and I have bad coordination. So when I try to refresh, I end up going to my online banking. Almost every time. rolleyes.gif

I need to get into the habit of using F5 more often.

I'm kind of regretting letting people pick Layla's mates; I'm cringing at the the third Waterhorse Shimmerfail in a row. I could have been done with my list already. /pokes egg with a stick

Collect tons of eggs then killed them because I was impatient at abandoning then filled my scroll with dead eggs

I used to keep getting caveborn Harvests because i thought they were rares...until i saw the egg.

LOL I must admit, I thought this too... Glad I'm not the only one!

ok now i have too many hatchlings and eggs. i hope i can still have room for the release or this is another very stupid thing i have done. i think i need to wait now till after the release or i will be scroll locked for the event. stupid me lol

Me too!

I saw so many cool eggs in the AP I just couldn't resist... I had to pick them all xd.png

I only have space for two eggs by now... Hatch fast, please :/

I forgot to monitor my shimmer for sickness after incubating it and putting it in an ER. ^^;;

Hope it doesn't die.

ETA: Wow, it just unsicked. Must not have been too bad. Thank heavens.

Edited by siliconrose

Derp.

Went mad control + click because I thought I wasn't going to get any eggs.

Got five.

thought black caps woul drop today as well as yesterday -- great, now i'm a day behind & need those slots for the 22nd and 24th eggs, assuming i can get them to get into my schedule. probably won't be able to until the summer, of course.

kskjadjhajdhfalkjfla somehow forgot to influence *another* shimmer and of course it went the wrong gender kadjflkjdflkajdlka gonna go bang my head against the wall now jdfajflkajdlkjfa

Picked up an ER brimstone, forgetting how hard they are to hatch. Now I have less than ten minutes to hatch the thing or it's going to interfere with my plans for the new eggs! :/

Edit: Sweet lord of the dragons it's a miracle. The thing hatched with less than five minutes to spare. Phew!

Edited by tiktokism

I keep doing this and it always scares the censorkip.gif out of me, but when I accidentally click on the wrong dragon that is the same species as my described dragon, I think that the description has disappeared along with all my beautiful comments. I freak out for like five seconds before realizing my repetitive mistake dry.gif

Edited by Drakelina

When I first discovered dragon lineages, I thought they were the coolest thing. I would toss out cave born eggs I picked up in the AP because they didn't have family.

Goodness knows what gems I tossed back when I was a noob.

derp accidentally froze a dragon with a code I was going to either trade or give away. oh well

i feel like a bunch of people are going to hate me for this but i caught a CB gold and then let it die because i forgot about it hahaha

no point crying over spilt milk though, and the next CB gold i got i made sure to take care of.

Edited by Matmetchi

Speaking of Golds....

First time I have ever done this. I'm normally soooo careful. Auto-abandoned a 2nd gen PB Gold tonight, because I forgot that I grabbed an extra egg at last night's release *facepalm* First time trying that pairing too!

Oh well, what's done is done. I will try and hunt the AP in a couple of days, but if I don't get it back, I will just re-try the parents over and over until I get another egg from them.

First time!!!

Bred a beautiful shimmer last night, thinking I had space and forgot I picked up an extra new release, because they seemed so cute.

/sigh

Bred a beautiful shimmer last night, thinking I had space and forgot I picked up an extra new release, because they seemed so cute.

/sigh

That's what I did some minutes before because my only Horse x Hellfire pair refused each other and I wanted to have a trade subject ._.

But I forgot that I picked up some low-time eggs for freezing before...

Just auto-abandoned a gorgeous 3rd gen gold. Somehow totally forgot I was locked with a low-time egg still in the middle of being hatched. I'm officially an idiot.