wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

RAGE

darn auto-abandon breeding. and I had an egg with a hole at 4 days already ._.

Also choosing a specific lineage pattern with two common breeds of dragon that both have natural alts was a bad idea in hindsight.

so. much. this.

i am so annoyed i cannot find a red nebula to continue this lineage. it's future mate has been sitting for weeks. gosh darn it.

anyway, i'm also peeved i bred my gold to the wrong mate, and now there'll be an uneven gold somewhere.

Edited by Ashes The Second

Left a red dorsie sitting.

I'm now disabling breeding requests and dragon username links till it fades away.

Edited by James1011

Stared at another Ice egg (what is it about me and Ice eggs xd.png ) in the AP. At first I didn't realize it was an Ice. As it slowly dawned on me, I tried to grab it, but by then it was long gone. xd.png

My niece was running an ND experiment yesterday. She'd just had one perfect turn right before and this one was on track to be exactly the same...and I totally ruined it on accident. ohmy.gif

And she'd even made me breakfast in bed earlier. OMG I felt awful, even though she wasn't upset. But the egg was special and now she needs to breed another and wait a week again...

I suck. sad.gif

I had a hiatus on DC over the summer AND during Halloween...

Stupid me...

Edited by XiaoChibi

Argh of course both of them turn the wrong color. Why did I pick nebulas and dorsals?

Giving my whites and daydreams similar names. Pain in the neck sussing out the ones who have already given me an egg. I now have a list of the ones who haven't!

Got distracted for a second or so and missed the turning of ND. By the time I focused back on the screen it died. dry.gif

*stares at the AP for half an hour, refreshing... nothing happens

*stops refreshing to check a SMS

*refreshes, sees a PAPER in the AP

Obiously, it was too late.. WHYY?? D:

Oh, and both my Neglecteds have died for the same reason as sharlykng's -.-

i just egglocked myself and i saw a cb red in the cave. wahhhh i want it but will have to pass. hopefully i can find one again when i am not egglocked

Not influencing this white to be male. It was only after it hatched that I found a spot in my project where it would be useful...and it requires a male.

Guess I'll just have to cross my fingers.

Misbred my one decent-lined Shimmer and had to wait that extra week. headwall headwall

I had a hiatus on DC over the summer AND during Halloween...

Stupid me...

This.

How 'bout this for stupid: I just let a CB Silver die on my scroll. I checked it last night and I was SURE it still had enough time. Now it's dead and I won't be able to replace it.

Oh yeah, and last night I missed three Blusangs in less than 5 minutes. Clicked past every single one of them. Misclicked an egg. Bit it. And am now out an eggslot until tonight.

I am so sick of this game.

Edited by rayden54

How 'bout this for stupid: I just let a CB Silver die on my scroll. I checked it last night and I was SURE it still had enough time. Now it's dead and I won't be able to replace it.

Oh yeah, and last night I missed three Blusangs in less than 5 minutes. Clicked past every single one of them. Misclicked an egg. Bit it. And am now out an eggslot until tonight.

I am so sick of this game.

I did something similar, you know why i have 3 dead eggs on my scroll? i did this and i was like: Oh, one more day then i will ER them. I was very paranoid of sickness back then. They ended up dying without a single view or click...

I was so sure they had 2 days left instead of 1... huh.gif

I have never had a egg get sick or die on me. that only happened because i was being stupid. wacko.gif

Ever since then, i have given an apology to the breeder, (Didnt actually know them though so i couldnt tell them. I hope they are reading this...) been a whole lot more aware, and always ER them as soon as possible. (If i don't they get sluggish views as in 30 views per 3 minutes using 4 click sites at once...)

Edited by Neomaka

Didn't turn off "load images automatically" & "enable Javascript" in Firefox for the drop right now. As a result, I missed 2 Nebula, a Red & a Thunder in the desert.

Edited by warriorjames

Saw my first Gold in the cave in a while. Wasn't used to seeing that description, so I glanced at it a couple times before I realized what it was. Dang it.

Put up a 3G Gold Egg for trade .... but apparently clicked the one-way trade button instead of the two-way button, then posted it all over the forums.

Someone took it and fogged it so I can't track them down. Rather annoyed that someone took advantage of my mistake. Pretty sure they knew what they were doing.

gave away a chicken egg and not waiting a little longer. someone ended up asking for it but i had already gave it away. never mind i got very lucky. they gave me the egg away for free. i feel kinda bad now about not waiting but oh well

Edited by futuregohangurl

Accidentally used another Incubate while I wanted to save them up for the release next week. I've been doing this all the time and now I have only six incubates left for the release...

ok now i have too many hatchlings and eggs. i hope i can still have room for the release or this is another very stupid thing i have done. i think i need to wait now till after the release or i will be scroll locked for the event. stupid me lol