wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I just pressed reset custom sort then save omg what to do I have only 520 dragons but I don't want to reorganize them all sigh

Only 520? That's not bad. You could resort those in perhaps an hour if you work fast.

Now, I reset somewhere around 1,500 dragons. That's going to take me a good few hours to work through.

Stupid thing I've done recently... I left my shimmer fogged for too long and it didn't have enough views to hatch at exactly 3d 23 hours.

I wasted a lot of time on that.

Just bred an egg I was going to gift to my friend forgetting that I was still egg locked. *facepalm* Dx

Edited by MomoMango93

I just pressed reset custom sort then save omg what to do I have only 520 dragons but I don't want to reorganize them all sigh

Paranoia about doing this is why I keep two tabs open with the Sort page when I'm working on it--so if I botch one badly, I can switch over to the other and save my previous version as recorded there.

Derpitude: always, always forgetting that my relatively lowgen Tinsel gendered wrong and I can't just continue the stairstep. Always. Darn non-dimorphic sprites.

A few days ago I named two of my dragons "I am TJ's boyfriend" and "I am TJ's girlfriend", with the intention of mating them, not realizing the girl had another mate.

Then they refused each other. dry.gif

DAMN IT! Stalked a Bronze Shimmer in the AP for days and when it finally came up I missed it.

About a month ago I bred a silver for an IOU while egglocked.

Whoops.

Also today I sort of totally messed up because a gold came up in Desert while I was tossing my mouse up and down. So. Also there were only 14 people there.

Edited by cheese456

Trying to breed one of my cb gold (the only one I have), he has rejected all the ladies I try him to go with

Stupid thing of the week: Trading a shimmer and asking for "hatchlings" which is really just an invitation for people to mass-PM you.

... @.@

I'm not sure if this counts as a stupid thing that *I've* done, but...I waited about half a year before getting a tin after they came out (took a break from DC around that time) and when I came back I got a lovely 4th gen Gold tin x ribbon dancer stairstep. He gendered correctly and everything...and then proceeded to reject both of my ribbon dancers. *sigh*

Also, thanks to my stupid autoclicking I keep picking up CB blacks that I have absolutely no use for. tongue.gif

I had to freeze a CB male Winter hatchling yesterday. xd.png

I swear, I'm not going to wait until the end of the season anymore! At least I don't need to freeze Autumns as I have all of the three. I'm going to freeze my first Spring now. tongue.gif

Went to Coast biome.

"This egg smells faintly like brine."

Me: huh.gif What's that? ...blusang?!

CLICKCLICKCLICKMISS

I abandoned a Thunder egg thinking it was an Electric! blink.gif

Not grabbing any old pinks when they were still available. And only one frill.

I just missbreed my CB Silver with a 2nd gen GW. The biggest tragedy? She finally, after a year and a half, game me a Silver egg *cries*

NOOOOOOO!!!

I just bred my shimmer and forgot I was locked. So now, I have to wait another week to finish my IOU. sad.gif

A few days ago I bred my Black X Gold pair for the first time, and gave away the egg because it wasn't Gold...

I just saw that it ALTED. I don't even have an alt yet. sad.gif

Ahhhh why did I...

I saw an offer with an even 3gen blusang x speckle-throat egg for my CB winter just now... (Was busy earlier and didn't check on DC)

I just went to do something else and in a few minutes the offer disappeared! (I didn't turn it down! It just disappeared!)

If you offered and saw this, please make the offer again... unsure.gif