Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I haz fixed my GBA SP! Final Fantasy: Tactics Advance, please reclaim my soul. (plays)

Finished the Awakening expansion for dragon age origins. Holy hell, that is the glitchiest game I've ever played in my life. I couldn't even enjoy the game because there were just too many severe, game-killing glitches.

And I didn't actually get to finish it either. After I killed the final boss, it did the cut-scene of me killing the boss, and then it did the ending part where it just shows text you are supposed to read telling you what happened to all of the characters after the final battle. But then after that, it glitched back to the cutscene of me killing the boss over and over and over and over and it wouldn't stop looping the cutscene of me stabbing the broodmother in the face.

I suppose now I should finally play starcraft 2 that I got for christmas. But I don't feel like learning new strategy stuff right now.

I'm currently playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, I've had that game for over a year but I still haven't come close to completing it although I finally managed to become The Gray Fox. tongue.gif

Earth 2150 lost souls, Echelon wind warriors, Mech warrior 4 and many more old ones.

I'm playing portal on my PC.

And New Super Mario bros and Rock Band 2 on my Wii.

ME2 on Insanity difficulty. I really need to stop playing Mass Effect...it's all I've done in my down time the last few weeks. D:

I'm playing Pokemon heart gold and soul silver. I'm also playing The legend of zelda twilight princess.

Mostly Xbox games... Halo: Reach (trying to get my 2mil creds for Inclement Weather effect :D), Modern Warfare 2, Fallout: New Vegas, and Pokemon Soul Silver every now and again to see my new shiny trio Pokemon.

Jade Empire... For the tenth time through. I love that game.

I'm partially playing Morrowind, though. Sometimes. Barely.

I current playing new game from Wii that I got from Xmas as

Super Mario Kart, Ghostbusters, Star Wars: The Lego Saga Complete and 2 free game from console are super mario and Wii Sport

My parents had too of Wii Console with 2 free same as my are.

Tetris Deluxe Party for Nintendo DS

nice fun lol smile.gif

right now? Pokepark Pikachu's Adventure for Wii. ......newest thing I could find that my parents would let me pay for xd.png (always wanted to be able to pay for something with the money I stashed...)

Right now, my brain has been eatten by Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, and am 2/3 completed. Oh man, makes me want to play the first and second all over and also to face-palm a lot. xd.png

well, Halo:Reach, Halo3, Fable 3, Final Fantasy X, and I am going to try Oblivion

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded is taking up my time right now. Great game, I expected garbage after 358/2 Days...

DBZ Budochi Tenkaichi 3, pokemon platinum, HG, emerald, diamond and a little bit of dragon quest IX.

Recent games are Sims 3 (PC) and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (Xbox 360). LOL Sims, I know. And you can bet I'm a terrible person with my sims too.

After reading everyone else's posts, I feel like I'm not on the same page here. xd.png