Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Assassin's Creed II.

LOVE. THIS. GAME.

Unfortunately I'm deeply confused because I haven't played the first one. D: Thought I was buying the first one, but the "Certified Pre-Owned" sticker covered the "II," and I didn't realize 'til I got home that we grabbed the wrong one.

FFXIII, Bioshock 2, and of course keeping sharp on Gears 1 + 2 in preperation for Gears 3 ^^

I'm playing Fire Emblem Path of Radiance for Gamecube, Sims for Gamecube, and Mario and Luigi Bowser's inside story for DS.

I like all 3 of them especially the sim games. I have about 4 sim games for gamecube.

There are two games i want to get. Persona 4 for PS2. I played it and i loved it. I like it even more than kingdom hearts. I could play it for hours and not get bored with it.

And i want to get a pokemon game for my DS but i'm not sure what pokemon game would be the best to go with since there are so many.

I'm Playing Pokemon Pearl, and I JUST got a female Piplup for a starter! xd.png I'm so happy. Lol

Dragon Age 2 with the Expansions

u meen right now? at this very second im playing MySims... very addicting... not my first game choice though... cool.gif

You can say that again. I couldn't stop playing at first... and when I realized that my play time was at 76 hours in 3 and 1/2 days... I stopped playing for a little while. Anyways.... I'm currently playing Depths of Peril (go figure! It's the only RP I own. rolleyes.gif) It's fun, but I need to level up and find rarer equipment.

Console: Super Mario Sunshine

Handheld: Pokemon Emerald

PC: Darkspore

Minecraft and Portal 2.

As always...

Kirby's Dream Land 3 on the SNES

Has some very disturbing boss scenes...

Also Final Fantasy III on my DS

Currently LA Noire its not what I was expecting, but still fun.

Also Playing Persona Portable and the 3rd Birthday for PSP

Wow, this thread is still around? Ha ha. :3

Lessee, I'm not really playing much at the moment myself, but I *have* gotten back into, erm, sudoku...does that count? o.o

~Feathers

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, I know it's a bit old and all. But one of my favorites smile.gif

Heh, I'm just now getting into Runescape because my girlfriend is. xd.png *shot*

I have a bad habit of playing six games at once and very slowly finishing them over a long time. Power gamer I am not lol.

Actually I haven't played games in a while, haven't had the time, but recently I was lent a Nintendo DS and borrowed a few games from a freind.

At the moment I'm playing FFIII, getting used to playing an rpg again where I have to run around and level up.

Also playing Professor Layton and the Curious Village. I love it but one can get tired of the puzzles and I haven't gotten to the point where I'll cheat and go online for the answers. (totally willing to bug freinds though and try and make them help me ninja.gif ).

999 is another great game that I'm playing, though going though it over and over and over is getting really old really quick.

I'm addicted to brain age...

I think that's it or that's a least all that I can think of at the moment.

Still need to work on my toddlers gaming skills. tongue.gif