Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

At this very second? right now? HALO 3: ODST. Yes it has aged a bit and it's not the best halo game. But ya know, I always liked ODST, they're kinda awesome. Figure I'll play some Halo 3 for old times sake then some Reach for some creds. Then I'll play some minecraft.

Back to coastal highway.

Currently torn between Super Scibblenauts and finishing SoulSilver before gen. 5 is released. Also, I'll be starting Kirby's Epic Yarn soon!

At this moment....?

. _. I would be playing WolfQuest, but I'm at school. *sulks* And I envy all of you who have a Pokemon White and/or Black version. ;A;

White Knight Chronicles.

The Princess was there. Right there. Why didn't they just grab her and go home? But noooooooo, they had to let the bad guy just walk up to her and run away with her again.

And what kind of perves are these bad guys anyway? She was wearing such a nice dress (not). Why did they make the Princess strip down to her underwear?

I want to play my Pokemon Diamond all over again...but I don't wanna lose some pokemon I worked so hard for. ;A;

/is kicking self

At this moment, I'm going to beat Okami for like the thirty-ninth time loooool.

Then I'm not sure. Maybe I'll replay Paper Mario or something. C:

I am finally almost done with Kingdom Hearts BBS. I still have a lot of mini games to go back and master and a couple of treasure chests to find (it is pissing me off that I can only get some of the chests through mini-games not through hunting for them) but all in all, the game is mostly complete. Yayness!

Pokepark wii

the mini games are fun but none are as addicting as that old sushi eating game from the organal stadium..

I wish they would just release a game that's the mini games from stadium and stadium 2 on the v-console I would buy it just to have that sushi game again

Okami-den.

Great game so far, I can't read a bit of Japanese but the game is expressive enough that I have the general idea of what's going on.

Besides, cute chibiterasu plush that came with it!

@Chickenhound, that sushi mini game was awesome. I have that game and a working N64 so.... I think I'm going to go play it xd.png

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

The Legend of Zelda, The Wind Waker. For the Gamecube, though it isn't mu first time. Third, I believe. First in years though. Ahhhh the memories. What a great game <3