Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Master of Orion II.

I like that type of game. Space empires just older.

Star Fox 64 on the Wii (I neeeeed the 3DS remake >___<) ....but I may switch to Brawl, idk

Going back in time a little and playing Pokemon Fire Red. biggrin.gif

Starting to play some more Perfect World International now too~

Kirby's Dream Land 3 on the SNES

Has some very disturbing boss scenes...

Also Final Fantasy III on my DS

Wanna send mail in FFIII? xd.png

I'm playing both Pokemon SS and Pearl right now. Trying to transfer Pokemon via GTS and... I' trying to chain for shinies tongue.gif

LA Noire. An amazing game in my book. Challenging and entertaining. It makes you think instead of constant action, which I do love, it's just a nice change of pace for now.

My favorite game of all time is Okami on PS2. Okamiden on Nintendo DSi was also okay, but only because I love the idea of the original Okami so much. xd.png

Singularity and Black Ops.

I've actually just discovered the magic that is Linux and Ubuntu and I'm playing a few of the games from the software center. None of them are high end but they are still fun none the less. wink.gif

Thinking of playing Terraria for the rest of my life, or maybe minecraft. Perhaps League of Legends? Or kirbys epic yarn... Thats good...

WoW.....though I hope to get back to FF 13 soon.....I need to finish 12 as well....heck there are a lot of FF's I need to finish >w>"

Switching often between Duke Nukem Forever, L.A. Noire, Fallout New Vegas, and Portal 2, herpaderp.