Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

pokemon emerald on gameboy advance sp (to see if I can retrack what my cousin erased so I have to beat it again... perhaps this time I won't kill Groundon or Rayquaza) since my 2 ds's died a moment ago while I was wondering around causing havic on both pokemon heart gold and soul silver.

minecraft on my mac computer

okami (for the 8th time... never gets old) on my Wii

Zelda Twilight Princess on my gamecube but only to take out those ogre/goblin things and mess with the ones on the boars.

great games they all are.

Yes this is all at the same time....

Edited by Dragonhatchling

I have played the entire Halo series, Bungie went out with a bang with Halo Reach. Fallout 3 was awesome and hoping to get Newvegas soon.

Megaman Star Force: Pegasus. I'd left it alone for a long time and forgotten how fun the battle system is. But it's really annoying when you get an SP card from a random encounter boss and then try to set it as one of your favorites and accidentally hit the power button somehow. And I'm already out of those subcards that let you encounter the previous enemy. >< At least CygnusWing's easy to beat without getting horribly injured, unlike a certain crab that always tries to trap me in bubbles like the Martians in Zombies Ate My Neighbors (but at least he's stationary on the map)...

Edited by PollyCockatrice

I've been playing Persona 3 Portable and Pokémon Platinum. I would be playing WoW, but since the latest update, it hates my graphics card.

I'm playing Monster hunter on Ps2 and Harvest moon

on N64.

Edited by Hitman_47

FF 4 On my nIce Blue DS tongue.gif (c what I did thar?) But I left it in my lockar at school. Serves me right for trying to play during English...>.>

Fallout: New Vegas.

..That game = <3

..If you count killing everyone in New Vegas <3 xd.png

Pokemon SS :3

*updates*

Rune Factory 3 (darn, it's sooo hard..) and Sims Urbz... Pokemon SS also... But really more on RF3.

Pokemon Diamond and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest.