Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I'm busy with study, so when I want to take a break I play at "Plants vs. Zombies" on PC. It isn't so much binding like "The Sims 3" or "Pharaoh" (the games I play often).

Just wrapped up Mass Effect 2! Got my fem-Shep some Garrus love!

*spoiler*

Only lost two people in the suicide mission! Legion(sad face D:) and Miranda(happy face biggrin.gif). I didn't know what to expect, since I avoided spoilers for this game like the plague. Glad I got off lightly.

Currently playing a mix of Dragon Age (again, I got the ultimate edition for myself for xmas) and Zen Bound 2. You gotta love finding new games through Steam sales. <3

I'm obsessed with one of the game my dad bought to his Wii... I don't remember what it's called... But it's one of the sport-games at least, the one where you can play a lot of different sports (I think it's 12 sports if I'm not mistaken)... And from time to time I play Guitar Hero (lengends of rock) too, but that's just for fun right now, I've already finished it and I'm just playing the songs I like most (for example; One, Welcome to the jungle, Paint in black, Nothing for me, Take this life, The way it ends, Before I forget, Impulse, etc).

Assassin's creed, Halo: Reach, Mass Effect 2 a week ago, Modern Warfare 2 a few weeks ago. Too bad my X-Box live account is about to expire today. D:

This time I'm playing Zelda-The Windwaker. I really love the Zelda-Games wub.gif

Can't wait till I can play Skyward Sword on Wii.

Knights of the Old Republic for XBox. I'm really not liking it, but I have to finish it. ._. I promised my co-worker I'd play it if he played Dragon Age.

It's like the time I played a Star Wars campaign with my D&D group...only my DM is screaming in my face what I should be doing instead of silently waiting for me to accidentally get myself killed.

Hi Everybody

Well im playing Infamous on my PS3, Allods on the PC and.. thats it but i an looking forward to buy Resistance 3!!

At the moment I'm mainly playing MineCraft but always if

I see a Game which looks interessting I'm testing it

On Microsofts XBox360 I'm testing Red Dead Redemption at the Moment.

Wish ya a good night

Zocker

I'm doing a Let's Play of Mass Effect 2 on the PC, and I was working on one for AI War but I've had a LOT of tech issues with it so I've suspended it, pending the regaining of my motivation.

Put KOTOR on hold...we will see. It's really boring me.

Playing Mass Effect 2 on Veteran, not as hard as I was expecting it to be...next playthrough will be on Insanity.

Civilization IV in PC, Monster Hunter Tri in Wii, Final Fantasy IV in DS and Final fantasy XIII in PS3

Final fantasy are epicness long and to complete all the subquest of every game to reach the 100% is so HARD now i´m gettin all the tails of FFIV