Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Recent games are Sims 3 (PC) and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (Xbox 360). LOL Sims, I know. And you can bet I'm a terrible person with my sims too.

After reading everyone else's posts, I feel like I'm not on the same page here. xd.png

I like the sims.

Now playing FF TA. ((Final fantasy tactics advance))

I'm playing Pokemon white :3 I've been playing world of warcraft the last couple of days too.

Total War:Shogun 2

I'd not been impressed by most of the Total War games since the original Medieval Total War came out, but I've become obsessed with this one.

I'd not been impressed by most of the Total War games since the original Medieval Total War came out, but I've become obsessed with this one.

Does it work alright on your computer? The demo didn't work on my gaming computer (running XP 'cause we don't have any win 7 licenses) at all. Well it ran, but it didn't display properly. No textures and weird colors.

Right now, I'm playing Monday Night Combat, but I plan to get UT3 in the next few days.

Online: Guild Wars

Offline: Started replaying the Soul Reaver series on the PS. Almost done with the first game, second is next in line.

Okamiden.

It's like exactly the same as okami except you have some stupid kid riding on your back instead of a nice little celestial envoy. I'd have rather just played okami again instead of playing this game.

Currently playing and working on:

call of cthulhu dark corners of the earth for xbox

&&&

Epic Mickey for the Wii =3

I heard that one could support up to 64,000 individuals. They're getting closer to biblical proportions. laugh.gif

I never played that one, but I wish it would be easier to mod it. It'd be so awesome if they could take Third Age: Total War (based on M2: Total War) and put it on that game engine.

I'm replaying The Witcher and waiting for the new version, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings to be released on May 17th.

Currently, I am scurrying through bits of Dragon Age: Origins & Age of Empires II (don't even ask why ">>). I can say that I've been examining Feralheart and Transformice in relation to a few other multi-player games, occasionally.

The old 1995 game ''Shivers'', for the PC.

Got it up in another window at the moment.

I'm terrible at puzzle games. So fun, though. :'3