Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Jumping between Alice: Madness Returns, Dead Space, and yet another playthrough of my beloved Devil May Cry.

Rhythm Heaven. And Sonic adventure DX. It crashes less than the Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

Minecraft? Well so am i ^^ ..... And Terraria too!

Also.... S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of prypiat...

Total war: Shogun 2...

Alliance of valiant arms...

Champions online: Free for all....

Zombie Master.....

And Civilization IV. Yep, That's it. Nerd much? >.>

Altough i think i'm a nerd, i don't consider myself a nerd that much.

I Mean, i still go out with my friends, have fun, drink a couple of beers.

Life's good, we must live it to the edge. ^^

Second gameplay of Duke Nukem Manhattam Project. This game is awesome, it's a shame so little people played it. Duke in 2.5D platform game just kick $#@!

And, obviously, my obsession, Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst.

@Kandycat: Are you playing SADX in an emulator? (Well, SA2B you are... xd.png) It does have a PC version (but well... it loves to crash in windows seven... =/ Looks like I'll be using WinXP for a long time ahead, xd.png)

Edited by Neo Metal Sonic

@Neo Metal Sonic: Have you played the new Duke Nukem yet? I'm curious to know how it is before buying and playing.

Anyone else really addicted to Portal 2 like I am? xd.png

I would be playing Fallout Vagas but I'm still waiting on the lastest expansion which seems to have been delayed sad.gif

@Izombie Yes, I played in the computer of my boyfriend (my crappy PC will never run it, lol). And I liked a lot - because I, unlike the vast majority of people, wasn't waiting for a revolutionary game. I was waiting a fun as hell game. And DNF is it - it's a simple, straight FPS. And I know about all the problems DNF had during it's development - it was impossible to the critic to like DNF. It's almost an indie game (and I like indie games. lulz).

So, yeah, if you just want to have mindless fun, then, Duke Nukem Forever is for you.

P.s. I'm a person that still gets amazed at the graphics of Dreamcast games - so don't ask about graphics to me. Gameplay, characters and music are way more important than graphics for me. And, holy carrots, the soundtrack of DNF is awesome.

Edited by Neo Metal Sonic

Call of Cthulhu: Darkest Corners of the Earth...

I think it's a pretty old game.

Oh! and Silent Hill: Homecoming!

I've been going back and forth between KH2 and Okami but I think I'm gonna start playing Dirge of Cerberus again. I haven't played it in awhile...

Just finished playing through Okamiden. Awesome game.

Pokemon Black and finished up the Forest/Fire Temples in OoT3DS.

Sims 3 Generations.

*yawn*

@Neo Metal Sonic: It sounds awesome by the way you describe it! While pretty graphics are nice, I prefer a fun game and fun story line more than how it looks so I think we'll need to put our indecision aside and finally go pick up a copy!

How's the witty banter in it? If they gave away all the good lines in the previews, I'll be sad.

Alsooo, Dreamcast?! So I'm not the only one who still hooks up the Genesis and has a ball?! I thought people forgot about old game systems! I love the funny looks I get when playing my Gamegear on the subways and stuff when going to work! xd.png

@izombie There's some things that I didn't liked in DNF - like being able of only carrying 2 weapons at a time, or the removal of the kick. But excluding some errors, it's a nice game.

ZOMG you have a Gamegear? Awesome. Sonic and Tails 2 for Gamegear is an awesome game. Too bad it's somewhat unknown.

Is it not fun? D:

It is. Too much so, in fact. I stayed up far too late playing it.

dry.gif

Edited by Pink

@Neo Metal Sonic: Gamegear, Genisis, Dreamcast, 64, etc. I have allll the older systems! :3

Speaking of Sonic and Tails 2 for gamegear, I totally have that game! You're so awesomesauce for even knowing what gamegear is! You must have been a product of the 90's like me xd.png

I must say though, I spend a fortune in batteries for it. D:

Do you still have a Genesis or games for it?

I recently picked up a new cable to get mine working again becuase my Degu chewed through the wire and lately, I've been addicted to playing Aladdin again xd.png

(ABBAABBA anyone?)

I think I may pick up Lion King and Jurassic park again for it but I'd love to find games I've never played for it and find them on ebay or something to play. Any suggestions? (Besides ToeJam and Erl becuase even though it's amazing, people want like $30+ for it T.T)

Edited by izombie

@izombie I have a Master System, but I've lost the video cable of it D=

I'm an emulator girl. I've emulated loooooots of Gamegear games (I really like Phantasy Star Gaiden xd.png).

Well, I'm a product of the 80's (I was born in 1988) and I spend all my puberty playing games. Hell, I still play games xd.png

Mega Drive (Genesis) If you're into RPGs, pick Phantasy Star the End of Millennium (a.k.a. Phantasy Star 4). To me, it's the best 16 bits rpg (Sorry Final Fantasy V and Chrono Trigger...)

I am now playing World of Tanks, trying to blow up more tanks but end up with 0 cause they kept taking my frags, but I'm good with that.